SSC CGL Notification 2019
SSC CGL Notification 2019
Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam. There are various number of Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The application begins from 22nd October 2019 to 25th November 2019. Eligible candidates read the instructions before applying the recruitment. The required details for the recruitment process has given below.
Group B & Group C Posts- Various
Posts Under Group B:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Inspector,(Central Excise/Preventive Officer/Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector posts
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant posts
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
Posts Under Group C:
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks
Candidates should hold a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates.
The fee for online application is Rs.100/- and SC/ST/ESM/PwD and Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Pay Level-8 = Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-
- Pay Level-7 = Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- || Pay Level-6 = Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Pay Level-5 = Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-
- Pay Level-4 = Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
Useful Links for SSC CGL Notification 2019:-
|Sl No.||Particulars||Organization Name|
|1||Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|2||Post Name||Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ posts|
|4||Last Date for application||25/11/2019|
|5||Fee Payment Last Date||27/11/2019|
|6||Tier 1 Exam Date||02/03/2020 to 11/03/2020|
|7||Tier 2 Exam Date||22/06/2020 to 25/06/2020|
|8||Selection Process||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 & Tier 4|
|10||Application Fee||Rs. 100/- , No fee for SC/ST/EXS/PH Candidates|
|11||Mode of Application& Fee Payment||Online|
|12||Official Website||Click Here|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019:
The SSC CGL will be conducted in four phases, i.e., Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4.
- Tier 1 – Computer Based Exam
- Type of Tier 2 Exam– Computer Based Exam
- Tier 3 – Descriptive Type and
- Tier 4 – Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test / Document Verification
Syllabus for Tier 1 & Tier 2 exams:
- In Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in
Paper-II and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
Scheme of Tier 3 Exam:
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2019:
The minimum qualifying marks for the Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 exam is as follows,
- UR Candidates – 30%
- OBC/ EWS Candidates – 25%
- Others – 20%
SSC CGL 2019 Application Process:-
The Application Process is 2 types:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination
One Time Registration:
- Candidates open official webiste ssc.nic.in
- Click on Register Now link provided in Login Section
- Then fill the candidates details and upload scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates be careful while registration process.
- Save the provided information and click on Final Submit button.
- After that, OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID.
- Enter the OTP number at required field to complete registration process.
- Read the Declaration carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click I Agree.
- After completion of registration process, Basic Details can be changed only twice.
Filling of online Application Form:
- Candidates has to login using Registration Number & Password.
- Click Apply link in CGL Examination 2019 section under Latest Notifications tab.
- Aspirants has to give exam center preferences.
- Select Highest Qualification.
- Other data will be filled automatically from the OTPR Data.
- Read the declaration carefully and click on I Agree.
- Preview the application form and Submit the form.
- After that, candidates proceed for Fee Payment.
SSC Official Notification 2019:
For official notification of SSC CGL Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Candidates can directly apply here on this page by using the following links,
For Registration: Click Here
For login: Click Here
SSC CGL Notification 2019 in Telugu:
For Telugu official notification: Click Here