SAIL Operator – cum – Technician Notification 2019
Sail a Maharatna company invites applications from Full Time 3 years Diploma qualified aspirants. A Government of India Enterprise has 463 vacancies. Eligibility Criteria, Application details, Application Fee remaining details are given below.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is manufacturing HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/ Sheets, GP Sheets/Coils.
Operator-cum-Technician-Trainee – 302
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) – 8
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) -153
- Operator-cum-Technician-Trainee – 302 – Full time 3 years diploma in engineering
- from Govt recognized Institute in Electrical, Mechanical Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics, & Instrumentation.
2. Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) – 8 – Full time 3 years diploma in engineering from Govt recognized Institute & 1st class certificate in Boiler Competency.
3. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) -153 – Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.
Height: 155 cms for Male applicants, 143 cms for Female applicants.
Weight: 45 kgs for Male applicants, 35 kgs for Female applicants.
Written Test for All Vacancies:-
1. Operator-cum-Technician-Trainee: 1. General English (10 Questions), 2. General Knowledge(10 Questions), 3. Reasoning (15 Questions), 4. Mathematics (15 Questions),
5. Relevant Diploma Engineering Stream (50 Questions)
2. Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): 1. General English (10 Questions), 2. General Knowledge(10 Questions), 3. Reasoning (15 Questions), 4. Mathematics (15 Questions), 5. Boiler Competency (50 Questions).
3. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): 1. General Awareness (40 Questions), 2. Logical Reasoning (30 Questions), 3. Quantitative Aptitude (30 Questions).
Note: Each question carrying 1 mark, Each wrong answer carrying 0.25 negative marking.
Useful links for SAIL Technician Jobs 2019
|1.||Job Title||Operator-cum-Technician & etc,.|
|2.||Official Website||Click Here|
|3.||Application Starting Date||20/09/2019|
|4.||Application Closing Date||11/10/2019|
|5.||Age Limit||18 years to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved candidates)|
|6.||Educational Qualification||Diploma in Engineering|
|7.||Apply mode||Online only|
|8.||Total no of vacancies||463|
|9.||Salary||Rs. 10700/- to Rs. 24110/-|
|10.||Application Fee||For General category 250 (Serial No. 1 & 2 posts) Rs. 150 (Serial No. 3 posts)|
|11.||Selection Process||Written Examination|
|11.||Official Notification||Click here|
Note: For SC/ST/PwD Candidates exempted from application fee.
Steps for applying SAIL Bokaro Jobs 2019:-
- Open official website: www.sail.co.in.
- Click on Careers.
- Than click on Job Openings.
- Go to the required job opening.
- • ATTENDANT-CUM-TECHNICIAN (TRAINEE) (AITT)
• OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN (BOILER)
• OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN (TRAINEE)
- Fill the required details.
- Take the print out for future reference.