OpenText Recruitment 2018
Vyoma Online Exams and Video Classes
OpenText Hiring Senior Software Engineer
About: OpenText is hiring Candidates of 3 years Experience for Sr.Software Engineer for QA Automation, so, Interested Candidates can Apply for OpenText Job Description
Analyze, design, and develop Manual and Automated tests; and related documentation for your assigned area of work.
- Evaluate and communicate test coverage, “red flags” and anomalies to the Scrum team to aid in making the decision to certify releases.
- Perform business/requirements analysis and identify requirements traceability
- Take ownership of assigned product module QA efforts.
- Reproduce and troubleshoot integration and production issues.
- Testing various OpenText applications developed using Java/J2EE, C#, .NET.
- Work as a QA specialist in developing test plans, test scripts and test cases that will effectively verify correct software operation.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Should be able to create the test data on his own in the system.
- Documentation of various test scenarios and should be able to develop various manuals.
- Ability to coordinate and carry on QA activities with a team of developers.
- 3+ years of experience with test-driven, behavior-driven, or acceptance test-driven developments
- Experience in testing complex enterprise level applications
- Should have a good understanding of Core Java
- Should be able to build the product like a developer (in case if the product is embedding Java), and understand 3rd-party library dependencies
- Experience with open source automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG or Robot
- Automation experience on thick and web clients.
- Experience on automation framework and tools like Selenium
- Black Box / Grey Box testing experience in testing product API (Java)
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Bugzilla and/or Jira
- Experience testing software in both Unix, Linux, and Windows systems
- Good understanding of performance and security aspects of software development
- Experience with SOA, Web Services and SOAP is desirable