NHAI Jobs Notification 2019
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications from the GATE qualified Civil Engineering Professionals. Recruitment notification released for 30 posts as Deputy Manager (Technical). Qualification, Age, Application details and Important dates as given below.
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1988 and is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India.
|Sl. No||Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||Total Posts|
|1||Deputy Manager (Technical)||03||04||02||08||13||30|
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years (Age relaxation for reservation categories).
Useful Links for National Highways Authority of India Jobs Notification 2019:-
|Sl No.||Particulars||Organization Name|
|2||Post Name||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|4||Last Date for application||31/10/2019|
|7||Qualification||B.E/B.Tech with Civil Engineering|
|8||Salary||Rs. 15600/- to 39,100/- (CPC 7TH PAY)|
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → current. Click on the
advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application.
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- The following documents need to submit to the official website.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Matriculation Certificate.
- Creamy Layer certificate for Age relaxation applicants.
- Provisional/Degree in support passing degree in Civil Engineering.
- Qualified GATE Score Card 2019.