Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: Notification has released by the officials of Naval Dockyard, Mumbai on 3rd September 2019.Candidates who are interested to apply for the post check the below-given details.
A Recruitment for the candidates in Naval Dockyard for the post of Apprentice in Designated and Non- Designated Trades. There are 1233 Vacancies for all the posts. The online application is started from 2nd September and ends on 20th September 2019. The official notifications for each post are given separately.
|1.||Job Title||Apprentice Posts|
|2.||Official Website||Click Here|
|3.||Application Starting Date||02/09/2019|
|4.||Application Closing Date||20/09/2019|
|5.||Age Limit||Born between 01/04/1993 to 31/03/2006|
|6.||Educational Qualification||ITI in relevant trades|
|7.||Apply mode||Online only|
|8.||Total no of vacancies||1233|
|9.||Application Fee||No fee|
|10.||Selection Process||Written exam, Interview|
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Notification|
|Apprentice (Designated Trades)||855||Click Here|
|Apprentice Two Year Training||78||Click Here|
|Apprentice (Non-Designated Trades)||300||Click Here|
- Open the official website, bhartiseva.com
- Candidates also apply directly here by using the below links.
- Click on the Apprentice Training link.
- Open the notification link and after that click on the apply link.
- Candidates need to register first to apply.
- Then enter the login details and fill the form.
- There is no fee for the application.
- Finally, Take a print out of the application form.
Apply Online for Designated Trades: Click Here
Apply Online for Non-Designated Trades: Click Here