Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
Vyoma-RRB NTPC ఆన్ లైన్ ఎగ్జామ్
ఎగ్జామ్ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ కొరకు క్లిక్ చేయండి:
Indian Navy invites the applications for Unmarried Male Candidates to the Enrollment of Sailors for the Artificer Apprentice(AA) and Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR) post. The interested Candidates, check the notification to apply for the Scheme.
The training for the selected candidates will be started in February 2020.
|Application Starting Date||28.06.2019|
|Application Ending Date||10.07.2019|
|No of Posts||2700|
|Apply Online||Official Website|
Post Names and Vacancies:
- Sailor(Artificer Apprentice) – 500
- Sailor(SSenior Secondary Recruits) -2200
Candidates should have completed 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2003.
General and OBC candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- through online and there is no fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates will get Rs.14,600/- as a stipend per month in the training period.
- Selected candidates will get Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- The application process is an online mode
- First, the candidate should have to open the site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Click the career option to apply for the exam
- Open the application form
- In that form, candidates have to fill the form with relevant details
- And attach the scanned documents
- Next Candidates have to pay the fee
- Finally, Candidates have to check the details clearly and Click on the Submit.