Application are waiting for the post of Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits in Indian Navy. Interested candidates can apply for the post. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the Indian Navy Sailor Posts. The course is commencing from August 2020.
Candidates check the following details before submitting the application for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment of August 2020 batch.
- Artificer Apprentice(AA) – 500
- Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR) – 2200
Candidates should be born between 1st August 2000 to 31st July 2003.
Candidates should passed in Intermediate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science for the recruitment.
The fee for online application is Rs.215/- and SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- During the training period candidates will get stipend as Rs.14,600/-
- After training candidates will get Rs.21,700/- Rs.69,100/-
|Sl No.||Particulars||Organization Name|
|2||Post Name||Artificer Apprentice(AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)|
|4||Last Date for application||18/11/2019|
|5||Exam Date||February 2020|
|6||No. of Posts||2700|
|7||Selection Process||Written Exam, PFT and Medical Test|
|9||Application Fee||Rs. 215/- , No fee for SC/ST Candidates|
|10||Mode of Application& Fee Payment||Online|
|11||Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Candidates needs to download the admit card one week before the exam. The admit card link is active in official website before the exam.
The total selection process is as follows:
- Candidates who have applied, must attended for the online exam
- Then qualified candidates will be called for Physical Fitness Test and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination.
- Finally, candidates merit list will displayed on official site.
- Aspirants follow the below link to apply for the post
- The post link is available from 8th November.
- If the Candidates want to apply from the official website, go through this URL www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go to the careers page and check the notification details.
- Then open the application form and fill the form.
- Candidates needs to upload documents.
- Candidates keep the application form for the recruitment process.
For official notification of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Candidates can directly apply here on this page by using the following link, the link will be activated from 8th November Onwards.
For Online Application: Click Here