Indian Air Force Jobs Notification 2019
Indian Air Force invites applications from unmarried male (under sports quota) candidates for the post of Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trade). The selection process, application process, qualification details as given below.
About Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth among-st the air forces of the world. The Organization is established in 8th October 1932. Since 1950 the IAF has been involved in four wars with neighboring Pakistan and one with the People’s Republic of China. Other major operations undertaken by the IAF include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
Intermediate/10+2 with sports achievements.
Selections Process: “Free & Fair and Merit only”, Skill Test & Physical Test.
Application Fee: Nil.
Age: Candidate Should born between 19th Jan 1999 to 1st Jan 2003. Upper age limit upto 21 years.
- Seven copies of un-attested recent passport size color photographs.
- Matriculation Mark sheet(Original) with four self attested copies.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate for Date of birth verification
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2 Examination passing certificate and marks sheet.
- Certificates(Original) regarding sports achievements with four attested photo copies.
- Character certificate.
- Sports kit.
Useful links and Important Dates for Indian Air Force Jobs Notification 2019:-
|Sl. No.||Details||Organization Name|
|1.||Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|2.||Post Name||Airmen Group ‘Y’ (Non technical) Sports quota|
|4.||Selection Process||Skill Test in Sports, Physical test|
|5.||Application Opening Date||05/10/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||20/10/2019|
|7.||Age Limit||16 to 21 years.|
|8.||Application Fee details||Nil.|