IBPS SO Recruitment 2019
An invitation from the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to the candidates for the post of Specialist Officer(SO). There are 1163 vacancies for the IBPS SO cadre posts, i.e., I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and etc. Candidates who are interested have to apply for the IBPS SO Common Recruitment Process(CRP SPL-IX).
Candidates check the following details before submitting the application for IBPS SO Recruitment.
Post & Vacancy Details in IBPS SO Recruitment :-
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 76 vacancies
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 670
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 27
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 60
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 20
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 310
Age Limit for IBPS SO Recruitment :
Candidates should have minimum age as 20 years and max age as 30 years.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should passed in Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant discipllines for the recruitment.
Application Fee for IBPS SO Recruitment :
The fee for online application is Rs.600/- for OBC/General Candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates.
Useful Information for IBPS SO Recruitment 2019:-
|Sl No.||Particulars||Organization Name|
|1||Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|2||Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|3||No. of Posts||1163|
|4||Selection Process||Preliminary Test,Mains Exam & Interview|
|5||Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|6||Application Fee||Rs. 600/- For General/OBC/EWS candidates , Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates|
|7||Mode of Application& Fee Payment||Online|
|8||Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of IBPS SO Recruitment 2019:
|Application Begins from||06.11.2019|
|Last Date for application||26.11.2019|
|Last Date for Printing application||11.12.2019|
|Prelims Admit Cards||December 2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019|
|Results of Preliminary exam||January 2020|
|Mains Exam Admit Card||January 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||25.01.2020|
|Results of Mains exam||February 2020|
|Call Letters for Interview||February 2020|
|Date of Interview||Feb 2020|
|Date of Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The IBPS SO CRP SPL-IX selection process is as follows:
- Preliminary Exam: Candidates who have applied, must attended for the online exam
- The syllabus for the Prelims exam is,
- Then qualified candidates will be called for Mains exam, the syllabus for the mains exam is,
- Candidates who scores marks in the mains exam will be shortlisted for Interview.
Note: There is negative marking for both prelims and mains exam.
IBPS SO Recruitment Application Process:-
- Aspirants follow the below link to apply for the post
- The application and login links are available below.
- If the Candidates want to apply from the official website, go through this URL www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the careers page and check the notification details.
- Then open the application form and fill the form.
- Candidates needs to upload documents.
- Candidates keep the application form for the recruitment process.
IBPS SO Recruitment Official Notification 2019:
For official notification of IBPS SO Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Candidates can directly apply here on this page by using the following links,
For Registration: Click Here
For Login: Click Here