IBPS Clerk Notification 2019: IBPS released a notification for the post of Common Recruitment Process CRP Clerical (IX) 12,075 posts. Candidates who are preparing for bank examination, see the details as given below.
About IBPS CRP Clerical Notification 2019
IBPS Institute of Banking & Personel Selection is conducting common examination for Bank positions. IBPS filtering the candidates by conducting exams in two ways: 1) Preliminary, 2) Mains exam.
- Allahabad Bank.
- Andhra Bank.
- Bank of India.
- Bank of Maharashtra.
- Canara Bank.
- Central Bank of India.
- Corporation Bank.
- Indian Bank.
- Indian Overseas Bank.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Punjab National Bank.
- Bank of Baroda.
- United Bank of India.
- Punjab & Sind Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
- UCO Bank.
- Union Bank of India.
Candidates who want to apply for the post, they can directly apply here from this page. The application link will be active on 17th September 2019.
Important Dates and Links of IBPS Notification CRP Clerical 2019
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Banking & Personel Selection|
|Name of the Post||Clerks -IX|
|Starting Date to Apply||17/09/2019|
|Last Date to Apply||09/10/2019|
|Download Hall tickets for Preliminary||November 2019|
|Date of Preliminary online exam||7th, 8th, 14th, 21th Dec 2019|
|Result of Online exam Preliminary||December 2019 / January 2020|
|Download Call letters for Mains exam||January 2020|
|Date of Online Exam for Mains||19/01/2020|
|No of Posts||12,075|
|Notification||IBPS Clerk Notification 2019|
|Apply Online||Official Website|
Post-Name, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, & Application Fee of IBPS Notification 2019:
- There are Total 12,075 Posts
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from a recognized university Government of India.
- Age: 20 Years to 28 years (Age relaxation available for reservation candidates).
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- Inclusive GST for SC, ST, PWD, Rs. 600/- Inclusive GST for General, OBC Candidates.
Based on the Preliminary and Mains exam candidates will be selected. The subjects for both exams are:
- Preliminary exam(English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability)
- Mains exam(General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude)
Note: There is 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers
IBPS Clerk Admit Cards 2019:
The admit cards/call letters for the preliminary exam will be updated on this page after the official announcement. Candidates check this page regularly for instant updates.
Application Process for IBPS CRP Clerk Notification 2019:
- Candidates open the official website https:www.ibps.in
- Click on the CRP Clerical option.
- The candidate read the official notification before applying for the examination.
- After that, the candidates need to open the Online application form.
- Then candidates have to download the application form and also enter the details
- Candidates have to submit the Application form.
- Finally, Download and take the printout.