GATE Online Form 2019-20: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, an online application has released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi. The online application is available from 3rd September 2019 to 24th September 2019. Candidates who qualified in a bachelors degree in engineering and technology are eligible for applying the exam.
GATE Online Form 2019-20:
On this page, we are providing the important dates and links for the GATE Online form 2019-20. Also explained the steps to applying the GATE Recruitment 2019-20.
Useful Details and Links of GATE Online Form 2019-20
|1.||Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology|
|2.||Official Website||Click Here|
|3.||Application Starting Date||03/09/2019|
|4.||Application Closing Date||24/09/2019 extended to 05/10/2019|
|5.||Admit Cards Released on||03/01/2020|
|6.||Exam Date||01, 02, 08 & 09/02/2020|
|7.||Results Released on||16/03/2020|
|8.||Educational Qualification||Bachelors Degree in Engineering|
|9.||Apply mode||Online only|
|10.||Application Fee||For other categories: Rs.1500/-
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs.750/-
|11.||Selection Process||Written test|
|13.||Apply Online||Click Here|
Steps to Apply for the GATE Online Form 2019-20:
- Open the official website, https://appsgate.iitd.ac.in
- To apply online candidates need to register first.
- Then enter the login details to fill the form.
- Fill the details in the form correctly and submit the form.
- Next, pay the application fee for the exam.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the form for the exam.