Delhi Subordinate Services Notification 2019
Delhi Subordinate Services released a notification for 706 Fire Operator Jobs. The subordinate services invite applications from matriculation passed aspirants. Qualification, Age, Required skill details as given below.
About Delhi Subordinate Services
The Government of India on the 50 independence day formed a board for recruiting subordinate posts in central government boards.
Post Name: Fire Operator (only for male)
|Sl No.||Reservation||Number of posts|
Note: OBC- Other Backward Classes; SC- Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; EWS- Economically Weaker Section.
- Matriculation/SSC passed male candidates are eligible for these posts.
- Valid driving License.
- Technical qualification in profession. Swimming/diving.
- Candidates should qualify for a physical endurance test.
Experience:- Experience in playing the band.
Physical Standard: Height – 165 cms. Weight: 50 kgs. Chest (normal): 81 cms, (expanded) 86.5 cms. Eyesight: 6/6
Age Limit: Maximum age limit of 27 years. Age relaxation will be given for reservation candidates.
Selection Process: One Tire Examination with a physical endurance test.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General categories. SC/ST Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Useful Links for National Highways Authority of India Jobs Notification 2019:-
|Sl No.||Particulars||Organization Name|
|2||Post Name||Fire Operator|
|4||Last Date for application||06/11/2019|
|5||Application Fee||Rs. 100/- for General. SC/ST Candidates exempted from fee|
|6||Selection Process||One Tier Examination and Physical test|
- Go to the official website: https://dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Click on “Click for New Registration”
- Fill the required details and create login credentials.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select the required recruitment.
- Fill the required details.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Matriculation Certificate.
- Creamy Layer certificate for Age relaxation applicants.