DSRVS ARDO Notification 2019
Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan ARDO Jobs 2019
Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan has released a notification for 9450 Assistant Rural Development Officer posts. State-wise details of these vacancies are shown below. The age limit, qualifications, and application details are listed below.
About Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan
The Sansthan aims to develop skill in youth. Who have basic communication skills and educational qualification that aspirants should approach the Sansthan. The initiative is part of Make in India programme. Digitally provides the training to young professionals. Specially designed for rural young people. It also conducts programs for young people to set up their own entrepreneurs. The central government set it up in 2017 to address industrial, agricultural and rural needs.
Qualification: 10+2/ Inter from recognized university.
Age limit: 18-38 years.
Exam Details: –
Exam pattern divided into four parts
- Part – A – General Studies (30 Questions – 60 Marks)
- Part – B – General Knowledge (30 Questions – 60 Marks)
- ||Part – C – Elementary Maths & English Language (25 Questions – 50 Marks)
- Part – D – Rural India (15 Questions – 30 Marks)
- Time Limit: 2 hours.
Paper Type: Objective type.
Application Mode: Online.
|Sl. No.||Details||Organization Name|
|1.||Name of the Organization||DSRVS|
|2.||Post Name||Assistant Rural Development Officer|
|4.||Application Opening Date||03/10/2019|
|5.||Application Closing Date||30/10/2019|
|6.||Examination mode||Written test (Objective Type)|
|7.||Application Fee details||Rs. 460/- For General Categories|
Note: Rs. 410/- for SC/ST & Rs. 360/- for Disability applicants.
Steps for applying for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan ARDO Jobs 2019:–
- Open Official Website dsrvs.com/recruit.
- Click on Advertisement.
- Then click “View Details”.
- Another window will be opened.
- Scroll down & click on apply now.
- Furnish the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on next.
- Pay the fee as per directed.
- Submit, and take a printout for future reference.