DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2019
Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a notification for 224 posts. DRDO invites applications from 12th passed candidates for Admin and Allied Cadre Posts. DRDO conducting an examination with Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM). Examination details, Syllabus, Salary, and application prescribed format as given below.
Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Government of India. This organization helps to technical development and production to the Indian ordnance factories across the country. The DRDO has 52 laboratories network through-out the country. It is under the control of the Ministry of Defence.
Following posts released:
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing).
- Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing).
- Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing).
- Security Assitant ‘A’
- Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III)
- Asstt Halwai-cum Cook
- Vehicle Operator ‘A’
- Fire Engine Driver ‘A’
Note: Physical fitness required for the above posts.
Useful Details and Links of DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2019
|1.||Job Title||Stenographer, etc……,|
|2.||Official Website||Click Here|
|3.||Application Starting Date||21/09/2019|
|4.||Application Closing Date||15/10/2019|
|7.||Age Limit||18 to 27 years (Age relaxation available)|
|9.||Salary||Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 81100/-|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Total no of vacancies||224|
|12.||Application Fee||General/ EWC/ OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
Fee exempted for SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs. 100/-
|13.||Selection Process||CBT (Computer Based Test) and skill test|
|14.||Official Notification||DRDO Official Notification 2019|
DRDO – CEPTAM Examination
CEPTAM is an ISO certified agency. The agency recruiting the candidates by conducting examination two ways 1) Tier – I Computer Based Test. 2) Tier – II Trade/skill/Fitness and capability test wherever applicable.
1) Tier – I Computer Based Test:-
150 marks – Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability and Specific to trade
2) Tier – II Trade/skill/Fitness and capability test wherever applicable.
Specific to trade / Discipline of postcode, the test duration is one to two hours.
Prescribed Trade/Skill/Physical fitness and capability tests as per the norms.
Steps to Apply for the DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2019:
- For more details log on to www.drdo.gov.in/drdo.
- Candidates are advised to apply on www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html.
- It will open in another window.
- Click on the Apply Link.
- Read the instructions in the notification before applying.
- Next, click on the application link.
- Then fill the details in the form and pay the fee.
- Finally, Take a print out of the form for future use.