CTET Notification 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the notification for the CTET aspirants. Candidates who are waiting for the CTET notification, the Officials releases on 19th August 2019. On this page, candidates can check all the details of CTET notification completely.
CTET December Online Form Notification 2019:
The CTET December Online Application starts from 19th August 2019 to 18th September 2019. Interested candidates apply before the closing date. Syllabus, eligibility, application fee, exam dates are given in the below table. Candidates can select any one language in the given language list.
Useful Details and Links of CTET Notification 2019
|1.||Organization||Central Board Secondary Education|
|3.||Official Notification||CTET Notification 2019|
|4.||Official Website||Click Here|
|5.||Application Starting Date||19/08/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||18/09/2019|
|7.||Fee Payment Last Date||23/09/2019|
|8.||Date of Exam||08/12/2019|
|9.||Age Limit||Check official notification|
|10.||Educational Qualification||Senior Secondary with B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed|
|11.||Apply mode||Online only|
|12.||Application Fee||For Both Papers: Gen/OBC=Rs.1200/- SC/ST=Rs.600/-
For Single Paper: Gen/OBC=Rs.700/- SC/ST=Rs.350/-
Qualification for CTET Notification 2019:
- Candidates who are applying for class 1 to 5 should have qualified in Senior Secondary with 50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ Graduation with B.Ed.
- Candidates who are applying for class 6 to 8 should have completed Senior Secondary with B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed.
Steps to Apply for the CTET Notification 2019:
- Open the official website, ctet.nic.in
- Click on the application form link.
- Candidates first register to apply for the post.
- Next, fill the application form.
- Upload photo and signature in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Download the application form for future use.