CSIR-CBRI Notification 2019: Central Building Research Institute has released the notification for 57 Project Assistants. Inviting applications from trained postgraduate professionals. Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Salary, Applications details as given below.
The Central Building Research Institute is responsible for generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology in India. Institute has been assisting the building construction and building material industries in finding timely, appropriate and economical solutions to the problems of building materials, health monitoring and rehabilitation of building structures disaster mitigation, fire safety, for the rural and urban housing across the country.
It’s a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post can apply before the last date. The Required qualification for each post and the selection process is given on this page.
Useful Details and Links of CSIR-CBRI Notification 2019
|1.||Job Title||Project Assistants|
|2.||Official Website||Click Here|
|3.||Interview Date||16/09/2019 to 23/09/2019|
|3.||Age Limit||28 – 35 years|
|5.||Educational Qualification||M.tech or BE or B.tech in relevant descipline|
|6.||Apply mode||Offline only|
|7.||Total no of vacancies||57|
CSIR-CBRI Notification 2019:
As per Notification, there are 57 Project Assistants in the Central Building Research Institute.
Eligibility Details 2019:
The recruitment process is mainly for the posts B.tech (Civil Engineering)/M.tech in Civil Engineering for some posts, the additional qualification will be required for the particular posts.
- Candidates who had completed Bachelor of Engineering in (Civil) eligible for these posts, who have additional qualifications they can also apply for the posts.
- Aspirants who had completed Post Graduation in M.tech with 55% marks are eligible for some posts.
- Computer Science, Civil Engg, with post-graduation or B.tech, 2 years relevant experience required.
CSIR-CBRI Selection Process 2019:
Note: Appointments temporary basis.
Steps to Apply for the CSIR-CBRI Notification 2019:
- Open the official website, cbri.res.in
- Under the notification, tab click on recruitments.
- Click on the required attachment.
- Download & take a print out.
- Fill all the details.
- Submit at the time of the interview.
CSIR-CBRI Interview Details 2019:
As per the schedule, the interview will be conducted on 16/09/2019 to 23/09/2019.