Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Jobs Notification 2019
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) released a notification for several posts such as Project Engineer, Project Assistant and Project Technician. Qualification, Age, Application Fee & vacancy details as given below.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is established in 1988 under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt of India. Specially instituted for making high-performance computers. The establishment consists of High-performance computing, Grid Computing, Multilingual Computing & others.
|Sl No.||Designation||No of position||Remarks|
|1.||Project Engineer||14 Nos||M.E/M.tech in relevant discipline from recognized university|
|2.||Proj. Engineer||59 Nos||B.E/B.Tech with a first-class academic record from recognized university|
|3.||Project Assistant||05 Nos||3 years Diploma in relevant discipline|
|4.||Project Technician||03 No||3 years Diploma in relevant discipline|
|5.||Proj. Technician||01 No.||ITI certification in relevant discipline|
Useful Links for C-DAC Jobs Notification 2019:-
|Sl No.||Particulars||Organization Name|
|2||Post Name||Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Project Technician|
|4||Last Date for application||31/10/2019|
|5||Application Fee||Rs. 500/-*|
|6||Tentative Exam Date||17/11/2019|
|7||Selection Process||Written & [Interview (27/29-11/2019)|
|8||Qualification||ME/M.Tech in relevant discipline|
|9||Salary||Based on organisation norms|
Note:- * Rs. 500/- for Project Engineer General Categories, Rs.250 for Female Applicants, Rs. 250 for Project Assistant & Technician General Categories, Rs. 100 for Female Applicants.
- Go to Official website cdac.in.
- Click on career tab and then Click on current opportunities.
- Click on Project Assistant/Project Engineer/Project text.
- Scroll down the page, click on apply online.
- Another window will be opened.
- Click on new registration.
- Furnish the required details.
- Login credentials will be sent to your mobile or email.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Apply for the desired job opportunity.
- Before applying for the job take a demand draft in favour of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.