CBSE Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). A total of 357 Vacancies is there for the Assistant Secretary, Analyst (IT), Senior Assistant, Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, and Junior Accountant Posts.
Candidates check the following details before submitting the application for CBSE Recruitment 2019.
Post & Vacancy Details in CBSE Recruitment 2019:-
- Assistant Secretary – 14
- Assistant Secretary (IT) – 07
- Analyst (IT) – 14
- Junior Hindi Translator – 08
- Senior Assistant – 60
- Stenographer – 25
- Accountant – 06
- Junior Assistant – 204
- Junior Accountant – 19
Age Limit for CBSE Recruitment 2019:
The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
Candidates hold Bachelors’sDegree or M.Sc or MCA from a recognized university for the recruitment process. Candidates should also have minimum experience for recruitment.
Application Fee for CBSE Recruitment 2019:
The fee for online application is Rs.1500/- for Group A Posts Rs.800/- for Group B&C Posts and SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Salary:
- Assistant Secretary/ Assistant Secretary(IT)/Analyst (IT)(Group A)= Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Junior Hindi Translator(Group B) = Rs.9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
- Senior Assistant/Stenographer/Accountant/Junior Assistant/Junior Accountant(Group C)= Rs.5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Useful Links for CBSE Recruitment 2019:-
|Sl No.||Particulars||Organization Name|
|1||Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|2||Post Name||Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant|
|4||Last Date for application||16/12/2019|
|5||No. of Posts||357|
|6||Selection Process||Shortlisting Applications, Skill test/Interview|
|8||Application Fee||for Group A posts Rs. 1500/-, for Group B&C Rs. 800/- and there is no fee for SC/ST, Women Candidates.|
|09||Mode of Application& Fee Payment||Online|
|10||Official Website||Click Here|
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Application Process:-
- Candidates click on the given online application link.
- The application process is in two steps.
- Step 1, Aspirants first register with their details correctly.
- In step 2, candidates login with their registration details and fill the application form.
- After that candidates can preview the application form and submit the form.
- Next, candidates make the payment online.
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Official Notification 2019:
For official notification of CBSE Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Candidates can directly apply here on this page by using the following links,
For Online Application: Click Here