BARC Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra and its the facility at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. A total of 92 Vacancies is there for the Assistant Security Officer and Security Guard Posts.
Candidates check the following details before submitting the application for BARC Recruitment 2019.
Post & Vacancy Details in BARC Recruitment 2019:-
- Assistant Security Officer – 19
- Security Guard – 73
Age Limit for BARC Recruitment 2019:
Candidates should have a minimum age as 18 years and maximum age limit is 32 years.
BARC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates should be passed in 10th class or Degree from a recognized university/board for the recruitment.
Application Fee for BARC Recruitment:
The fee for online application is Rs.150/- for Assistant Security Officer Rs.100/- for Security Guard and SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
BARC Recruitment Salary:
- Assistant Security Officer candidates will get pay scale Rs.35,400/-
- Security Guard candidates will get pay scale Rs.18,000/-
Useful Links for BARC Recruitment 2019:-
|Sl No.||Particulars||Organization Name|
|1||Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|2||Post Name||Assistant Security Officer & Security Guard|
|4||Last Date for application||06/12/2019|
|5||No. of Posts||92|
|6||Selection Process||Physical Test and Written Test|
|8||Application Fee||for Assistant Security Officer Rs. 150/-, for Security Guard Rs. 100/- and there is no fee for SC/ST, Women Candidates.|
|09||Mode of Application& Fee Payment||Online|
|10||Official Website||Click Here|
BARC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The total selection process is as follows:
- The applied candidates should have to attend the Physical Test and Written Test.
- The candidates who qualified in the physical test will be allowed to appear for a Written Test.
- A pattern for the written exam is Comprehension, Report writing, Analytical (Basic Maths, General Awareness, Objective type).
BARC Recruitment 2019 Application Process:-
- To apply for the BARC Recruitment go through this URL, barc.gov.in or Click on the below links.
- Candidates have to register first to apply for the notification.
- Then candidates fill the application form with the required details.
- After that candidates pay the application fee.
- Finally, candidates take the print out of the application form.
BARC Recruitment Official Notification 2019:
For official notification of BARC Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Candidates can directly apply here on this page by using the following links,
For Registration: Click Here
To Login: Click Here