APS Notification 2019: Army Public School has announced a huge notification for the candidates both fresher and experienced candidates. There are 8000 vacancies for the posts of PGT, TGT, and PRT. Interested candidates read this entire article to get the full information about the APS Notification.
APS Notification 2019:
There are 137 army public schools are present in India. Through the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Army Authorities have managed these schools in India. This is a big opportunity for the candidates to get a job in Army Public School. The important dates for the online Application are 01/09/2019 to 22/09/2019.
Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post can apply before the last date. The Required qualification for each post and the selection process is given on this page.
Useful Details and Links of APS Notification 2019
|1.||Job Title||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|2.||Official Website||Click Here|
|3.||Application Starting Date||01/09/2019|
|4.||Application Closing Date||22/09/2019|
|5.||Download Admit Card||04/10/2019|
|6.||Exam Date||19 & 20/10/2019|
|8.||Age Limit||For Fresher Candidates – Below 40 Years
For Experienced Candidates – Below 57 Years
|9.||Educational Qualification||Graduation/Post Graduation, B.Ed with 50% marks|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Total no of vacancies||8000|
|13.||Selection Process||Screening exam, Interview & Skills Evaluation|
APS Notification 2019:
As per Notification, there are 8000 teacher vacancies in Army Public Schools Across in India. The exact vacancies in each school will be announced at the time of Interview or Skills Evaluation Process.
Eligibility Details 2019:
The recruitment process is mainly for the posts PGT/TGT/PRT for all subject departments.
- Candidates who had completed Post Graduation and professionals in B.Ed with 50% marks are eligible for PGT post.
- Aspirants who had completed Graduation and professionals in B.Ed with 50% marks are eligible for TGT post.
- And who had completed Graduation and professionals in B.Ed with 50% marks or 2 years Diploma are eligible for PRT post.
APS Selection Process 2019:
Coming to the selection process, it will be in Three Stages.
- In the first stage, the Screening Test will be conducted for the candidates. This test was conducted in Online only. Candidates who qualified in the first stage will go for the Interview Round.
- In the second stage, each Army Public School Announce the vacancies, through this candidates have to apply for the Schools according to their interest. After that candidates to attend the interview, the location will be decided by the management.
- Finally, in the third stage, the selection committee will check the teaching skills and computer proficiency skills.
Note: Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
Candidates check the details of the screening test has given below,
|Post Name||Paper||Contents||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|PGT & TGT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts, and Methodology||90||180 mins|
|Part B||Specific to Subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts, and Methodology||90||90 mins|
Steps to Apply for the APS Notification 2019:
- Open the official website, http://aps-csb.in
- Read the instructions before applying.
- Candidates need to register first to apply the notification.
- Next, using login details candidates have to fill the form.
- Attach all required documents; Photo & Signature also.
- After that candidates pay the fee through Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking.
- Check all details in the form before submitting.
- Finally, Submit the form and take a Print of the form.
APS Exam Details 2019:
As per the schedule, the exam has conducted on 19th and 20th October 2019. So, candidates download their admit card before the exam which has to be released on 4th October 2019. The centers for the exam has mentioned in the official notification, candidates have to check before applying. Candidates check the results for the exam is on 30th October 2019 tentatively.