APRCET Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test for admission into P.hD/M.Phil, (both full time and part-time) across the Andhra Pradesh universities. CET Eligibility, Important Dates, prescribed format as given below.
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have a Masters’s degree or professional degree aggregating 55% marks. Who is applying for this admission should have a concerned subject in post-graduation and graduation.
The important dates and application process has mentioned below.
Important Dates and Links of APRCET Notification 2019
|Application Starting Date||16/09/2019|
|Application Ending Date||10/10/2019|
|With Late fee (Rs. 2000/-)||16/10/2019|
|Application Fee Date||Rs.1300/- for OBC, Rs.900 for SC/ST and PWD|
|Exam Date||08/11/2019 & 12/11/2019|
|Notification||APRCET Notification 2019|
|Apply Online||Official Website|
APRCET Examination Pattern:
An Entrance test shall be conducted for 180 marks. The Entrance Test consists of two parts, i.e., Part-A and Part-B.
Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks, whereas Part-B shall be the subject-specific for 90 marks.
Syllabus of the Entrance Test:
- Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude on the lines of the UGC NET Paper-I syllabus.
- For Part-B, Syllabus is given on the APRCET website.
Interview conducted for 20 marks.
Steps to Apply for the APRCET Notification 2019:
- Aspirants open the official website, www.sche.gov.in/rcet
- Fill the online Application form with the required details,
- Verify all the details carefully and press the ‘Submit’ button
- After that, the Application Form will be generated with the Application number.
- Take a print out of filled in ‘Online Application Form’.
- Finally, Take a print out of the form for future use.