AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant Notification 2019: Government of Andhrapradesh has announced the notification for the post of Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant 2019. The official notification for the AP Post is released on 27th July 2019. So, Candidates who are qualified for the post can apply before the closing date. The official notification, important dates, qualifications, fee, salary and etc info for the post are given in the below table. Candidates just have a look into this page for full details.
AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant notification 2019:
|1.||Job Title||Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||01/09/2019|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Any Degree|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/- Processing fee|
|13.||Pay Scale||Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- per month|
|14.||Total no of vacancies||14,944|
AP Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant Jobs 2019:
Candidates who have completed any degree from a recognized university can apply for the AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant post. The application process is online only. And the last date for applying the post is 10th August 2019. This is the best opportunity for the candidates to get a job in the welfare department.
Recruitment Process of AP Mahila Police:
Candidates selection is based on the written exam. Candidates who qualified in the written exam will be appointed as Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant. The written exam will be an offline mode. Syllabus and exam pattern for the post is given below.
AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus:-
1. General Mental Ability and Reasoning
2. Quantitative Aptitude including data interpretation
3. Comprehension – Telugu, and English
4. General English
5. Basic Computer Knowledge
6. Current Affairs of regional, national and international importance
7. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology
8. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
1. History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP
2. Indian Polity and Governance: Constitutional issues, 73rd and 74th Amendments, Public
Policy, Reforms and Centre-State relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
3. Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
4. Society, social justice, rights issues
5. Physical Geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
6. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and it’s Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural.Political and Legal implications/.problem
7. Key welfare and development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
8. Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups/Community Based Organisations with focus on weaker sections.
Syllabus for AP AP Women Police and Women&Child Welfare Assistant Post: Click Here
Cut off Marks:
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are,
|Category Name||Marks Percentage|
|SC, STs, and PHs||30%|
Steps to Apply AP Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates who want to apply for the post open the official sites ap.gov.in or gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- It will open the home page first.
- In that, all notification details had given.
- Also, the application steps are given.
- If the candidate is new, register first to apply.
- Open the application form.
- Enter the required details for the application process.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check application form before submitting.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the form.
AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant District Wise Vacancies:
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019
- AP Village Panchayat Secretary Grade V Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- AP Village Surveyor Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Notification