AP Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Notification 2019: Notification for the candidates to the post of Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade II). The total vacancies are 3786 for the post. Candidates who want to apply for the post open the main site, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Register for Online Test on General Studies and Mental Ability
AP Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade II) Notification 2019:
Candidates who have completed graduation in Arts and Humanities are eligible for the post. The written exam is conducting in offline mode. The minimum qualifying marks for a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs, STs, and PHs.
In addition, Syllabus, exam pattern, the application process, exam fee, salary details, important dates, and etc are given in pdf format. Also, the notification link is available for the candidates to download the notification.
Useful Details and Links of AP Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Notification 2019:
|1.||Job Title||AP Ward Welfare & Development (Grade II) Notification 2019|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||01/09/2019|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Graduate in Arts & Humanities|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee
All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/- Processing fee
|14.||Total no of vacancies||3786|
District Wise Vacancies of List AP Ward Welfare & Development Notification 2019:
|Sl.No||Name of the
|No. of Vacancies|
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL POSTS – Ward Welfare & Development Secretary
|Part – A : General studies and
|Part – B : Subject Paper||100||100||100|
Note:- for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Syllabus:
Therefore, as per the notification in Part I consist of General Studies and Mental Ability, Part II purely based on Subject Paper includes Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, Urban Development, Community based organizations, Poverty Alleviation, Economic Planning.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
3. Comprehension – Telugu & English
4. General English
5. Basic Computer knowledge
6. Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
7. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology.
8. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
3. Social Work
4. Urban Development
5. Community-based organizations
6. Poverty Alleviation
7. Economic Planning.
AP Village Secretary Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Survey Assistant
- AP Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Secretary Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification