AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Notification 2019: An invitation for the candidates who are waiting for the Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary post. The Government of AP Released the notification on 27th July 2019. There are 3770 vacancies for the Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary(Grade II) post in Municipal Town Planning Subordinate Service.
Register for Free Online Exam on AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs.
AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade II) Notification 2019:
The Online application starts from 27th July to 10th August 2019. To apply for the post candidates have to open the official website i.e.,gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Candidates selection will be based on the written exam. It will be scheduled tentatively on 1st week of September 2019.
Useful Details and Links of AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Notification 2019
|1.||Job Title||AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade II) Notification 2019|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||01/09/2019|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Plng or above|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee
All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/- Processing fee
|14.||Total no of vacancies||3770|
District Wise Vacancies of List AP Ward Planning & Regulation Notification 2019
|Sl.No||Name of the
|No. of Vacancies|
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL POSTS – Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary
|Part – A : General studies and
|Part – B: Subject Paper||100||100||100|
Note:- for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Syllabus:
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
3. Comprehension – Telugu & English
4. General English
5. Basic Computer knowledge
6. Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
7. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology.
8. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
1. Socio-Economic Data
2. Town Planning
3. Master Plan and Zoning regulations
4. Redevelopment of Slums & Urban Housing
5. Urban forestry
6. Water conservation
7. Alternative energy in buildings
8. NBC (National Building Code)
9. Traffic & Transportation
10.Urban Floods, Disaster Management & Mitigation Measures.
11. Survey and Building Drawing.
AP Village Secretary Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Survey Assistant
- AP Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Secretary Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Welfare & Development (Grade-II) Notification