AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification 2019: Released on 27th July 2019. The Government officials have announced the Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary in A.P. Municipal Ministerial Subordinate Service. Interested candidates can check the given details before applying.
Register Online Tests On General Studies & Mental Ability (PART A)
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification 2019:
|1.||Job Title||Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||1st week of September(Tentative)|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Any Graduate in Computer Science|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee
All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/– Processing fee
|13.||Pay Scale||Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- per month|
|14.||Total no of vacancies||3786|
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Jobs 2019:
There are plenty of jobs released by the AP Government. A total number of vacancies is 3786 and candidates who qualified for graduation in Computer Science are eligible for the post. The closing date of application is 10th August 2019.
The selection process for the candidates is based on the written exam is on 1st week of September tentatively. The syllabus, exam pattern, cut off marks for the post is given below.
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Syllabus:-
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
3. Comprehension – Telugu & English
4. General English
5. Basic Computer knowledge
6. Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
7. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
8. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
3. Computer Science
Syllabus and exam pattern for the AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Post: Click Here
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Cut off Marks:
The minimum qualifying marks for a candidate to the selection process are as follows:
|Category Name||Marks Percentage|
|OC & BC||40%|
|STs, and PHs||30%|
How to Apply for AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary 2019:
- Applicants have to open the official site ap.gov.in or gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Open the notification and read it clearly.
- Next, go to the OTPR Section.
- Fill the details in the OTPR form.
- Next, click on Online Application.
- Enter the required details and submit the form.
- Finally, Make the payment through PAYMENT Section.
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary District Wise Vacancies:
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019
- AP Village Panchayat Secretary Grade V Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- AP Village Surveyor Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Notification