AP Ward Amenities Secretary Notification 2019
AP Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service invited applications for recruitment of Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Posts. Official Notification, Important Dates, Fee, and other details are given below. So, Eligible candidates can apply for a total number of 3601 posts. Register for Free Online Exam on AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs.
AP Ward Amenities Secretary Notification details :
|1.||Job Title||Ward Amenities Secretary|
|2.||Pay Scale||Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- per month|
|3.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|4.||Official Website||Click Here|
|5.||Notification Release date||26/07/2019|
|7.||Apply Online||27/07/2019 to 10/08/2019|
|8.||Examination Date||1st September 2019|
|9.||Download Hall tickets||3 days before the Exam|
|10.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|11.||Age Relaxation||SC/ST 5 years; PH 10 years|
|12.||Educational Qualification||Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or above|
|14.||Selection process||Written exam|
|15.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC – 200 Rs & Others – 400 Rs|
|16.||Total no of vacancies||3601|
AP Ward Amenities Secretary Jobs 2019:
The AP Govt announced 3601 vacancies recruitment to the post of Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) in A.P. Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service. The examination is to be held on 1st September 2019. Candidates who passed Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering eligible to apply for this Post.
AP Ward Amenities Secretary Syllabus:-
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
3. Comprehension – Telugu & English
4. General English
5. Basic Computer knowledge
6. Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
7. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
8. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
1. Strength of Materials: Simple stresses and strains for ductile materialsmechanical properties of materials-Hooke’s law-lateral strain poisson’s ratioElastic constants and the relations between them-Composite sections-ResilienceStrain energy-Gradual and sudden loading-shear force and Bending moment diagrams for cantilever, Simply supported, fixed, continuous and overhanging beams subjected to point loads and UDL. Theory of simple bendingassumptions-bending equation-bending stress-section modulus-shear stress distribution across various sections like rectangular, circular and I-sectionsTorsion-solid and hollow circular shafts.
2. Engineering Mechanics: Statics, Resolution of force, Equilibrium of forces,
Parallelogram law of forces, triangle law of forces, polygon law of forces and Lami‘s theorem, Drawing the free body diagram, Centre of Gravity, Centre of Mass and centroid, Centroid of square, rectangle, triangle, semi-circle and trapezium, Centre of gravity of composite sections by analytical method `only (TSection, L-Section I-section and channel section). Moment of Inertia, Theorems of Moment of Inertia. `i) Parallel axes theorem, ii) Perpendicular axes theorem. c) Moment of Inertia for simple Geometrical Sections, Rectangular, circular and triangular section and Radius of Gyration. Calculation of Moment of Inertia and Radius of Gyration of a) I – Section, b) Channel Section, c) T – Section. d) L –
Section, e) Z – section f) Built up Sections.
3. Fluid Mechanics Properties, Ideal and Real fluids, Newtonian and NonNewtonian fluids, compressible and incompressible fluids, Units, Fluid properties, Intensity of pressure, Pascal‘s law, Atmospheric,Vacuum,Gauge and absolute pressures. Measurement of pressures by piezo-meter, , U-Tube – manometer, differential manometer bourdon pressure gauge, buoyancy, Flow of Liquids, Types of fluid flow- Steady and unsteady flow, Uniform and Non-uniform flow, Two &Three dimensional flow, Rotational & irrotational flow, Laminar & Turbulent flow, Reynold‘s Number. Pressure, potential and kinetic energy of liquids, total energy, Continuity equation for one-dimensional flow, Laws of conservation- Mass, Energy and Momentum, Velocity of liquids and discharge, Bernoulli‘s equation, Applications Venturi meters, pitot-tube, current meters, Flow through pipes, Various losses when liquid flows through pipes, Laws of fluid friction, The equations for loss of head in pipes due to friction, Minor losses in pipe flow, Hydraulic gradient and total energy line for different pipes, Pipes in series(Compound pipe) and equivalent pipe, Impact of jets, Force of jet striking at the centre and at the top of a fixed curved blade and moving curved blade, velocity triangles, Work done, power and efficiency.
4. Hydraulic Pumps: Function of a pump, Principle of operation of a reciprocating pump, single acting, double acting pumps, Effect of velocity and acceleration of fluids in suction and delivery pipes, Working principle & Constructional details of centrifugal pump, Comparison between Reciprocating and Centrifugal pumps, Priming of centrifugal pump and its necessary leakages of air its prevention, Work done by the impeller, Static head, Manometric head, EfficienciesManometric efficiency, Volumetric efficiency, Mechanical efficiency and Overall efficiency, Cavitation and its effect, Working principle of Jet & Submersible pumps.
5. Engineering Drawing : Construction of polygon: Construction of any regular polygon of given side using general method. Conical Curves: Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola, Eccentricity of above curves – Construction of ellipse by concentric circles method – Construction of parabola by rectangle method – Construction of rectangular hyperbola. Projection of points and Lines, projection of planes, projection of solids, Auxiliary views.
6. Reinforced concrete structures: Grades of concrete, characteristic strength, modulus of elasticity-I.S. 456 -2000-Philosophy of limit state design. Limit state of strength and serviceability, partial safety factor-design strength of materials and design loads – assumptions. Analysis and limit state design of rectangular beams singly, doubly reinforced and T-beams, Shear in RCC beams, lintels and sunshades- development length. Slabs analysis and limit state design of one way and two way slabs as per IS 456-2000 Torsion reinforcement. design of continuous slabs and beams Deflection check for slabs and beams. Detailing of reinforcement in singly reinforced and double reinforced simply supported beams
of rectangular sections and lintels. one way and two way slabs. Columns: Codal provisions of I.S 456 2000 short and long columns different shapes design of short columns by limit state method – long columns concept, effective length for different end conditions. footings-isolated column footings – one way shear and two way shear. Stairs-types, loads on stairs.
7. Surveying: Chain surveying – purpose and principle -errors and corrections – different operations in chain surveying – obstacles – methods of calculation of area. Compass surveying – purpose and principle – bearings – traversing using prismatic compass – local attraction – errors – Levelling – definitions – component parts – errors – classification of levelling – contouring – characteristics and methods. Theodolite – principles and component parts – fundamental lines and relationship among them – adjustments of theodolite – measurement of horizontal and vertical angles – errors – traverse computations – bowditoh and transit rule. Tachometry principle – stadia tachometry – tangential tachometry, principle and uses of E.D.M. Electronic Theodolite, total station, Global positioning system – Importance, G.I.S – use and applications in Civil Engineering.
8. Production Technology: Working and operations of lathe, Drilling, shaper,
slotter, planner, milling machines – Capstan and turret lathes – copying lathes – surface finishing operations – Honing, lapping, super finishing, electro plating, metal spraying. Equipment used in arc and gas welding. modern welding methods – Submerged arc, atomic, hydrogen, CO2, and ultrasonic welding, Forging processes and tools – cold and hot working processes. Pattern types – types of moulding sand and their properties – Defects in casting and welding.
AP Ward Amenities Secretary Selection Process:
The selection for Ward Amenities Secretary will be based on the written exam. The written exam is objective type. Candidates will get Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- Scale of Pay per month. The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs, STs, and PHs or as per rules.
- The applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards application processing fee and Rs.200/- towards examination fee.
- However, SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.200/- only.
- The candidate applying as a non-local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs.100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts)
How to Apply for AP Ward Amenities Secretary Notification 2019:
- Candidates applying for the first time for notification has to first fill the OTPR application at official website wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- The eligible candidate login through OTPR ID and Password.
- Click on the Application link given on the home page.
- Read the details before applying for the job.
- Enter the relevant details and upload the required documents in the form.
- Check the details form before submitting.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the form.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019
- AP Village Panchayat Secretary Grade V Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- AP Village Surveyor Notification 2019 (Grade III)
- AP Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- AP Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- AP Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- AP Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Notification