AP Village Surveyor Notification 2019: A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate Service has released Village Surveyor Grade III notification for Village Secretariat. To apply for the post candidates can check the below details for further information.
AP Village Surveyor Notification 2019:
The AP Village Surveyor Selection will be based on the Written exam. The exam is scheduled for 1st September 2019. The hall tickets will be issued 3 days before the written exam. The exam pattern for the post is given in the table. Also, candidates can download the notification.
Useful Details and Links of AP Village Surveyor Notification 2019
|1.||Job Title||AP Village Surveyor(Grade III) Notification 2019|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||01/09/2019|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Inter/Diploma/B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee
All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/- Processing fee
|14.||Total no of vacancies||11,158|
District Wise Vacancies of List AP Village Surveyor(Grade III) Notification 2019
|Sl.No||Name of the
|No. of Vacancies|
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL POSTS – Village Surveyor
|Part – A: General studies and
|Part – B: Subject Knowledge||100||100||100|
Note:- for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Village Surveyor Syllabus:
PART A: General Studies
1. Events of national importance.
2. Current affairs- national, regional and State of Andhra Pradesh.
3. General science and It applications to the day to day life Contemporary
developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
4. Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
5. Indian polity and governance constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and egovernance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation
strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis.
a. Tabulation of data.
b. Visual representation of data.
c. Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode,
variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic Social,
Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
PART B:- Subject Knowledge (ITI Standard)
1) Importance of Lettering and Numbering–Figure Sizes and Proportions IS
Standard Practice. Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon) Orthographic ProjectionRecommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal,
Vernier,& Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids. Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
2) Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various
types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations –
Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection(e) Roof
types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace &Jack Arch,(f)
Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g)
Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
(h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows &
Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen
post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses(l)Stairs–Various types – Wooden, Steel
and Rein forced Concrete– Spiral,
3) Doglegged &Open Well(m)Single Storied Residential House–
Plan, Elevation and Section(n)Cross section showing different
types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of
Platforms(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines
Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of
Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section,
4) Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting –
Calculation of Areas.
5) Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument –
Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and
Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal / Cross
section, Drawing of Contours.
AP Village Secretary Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Survey Assistant
- AP Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Secretary Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Welfare & Development (Grade-II) Notification