AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh Govt issued the Notification to fill VRO Posts.| the govt of Andhra Pradesh announced the village secretary posts recently, as a part of the process the VRO notification released.
Register for Free Online Exam on AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs.
AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019:
in this post, we updated use full details of vro notification for the applicants, so check eligibility, educational requirement, age limit, application process from here. we will update every information about vro here like, hall tickets, key paper, results so candidate need not look another platform to find the details about VRO Notification.
Useful Details and Links of AP AP Village Revenue Officer(VRO) Notification 2019
|1.||Job Title||AP Village Revenue Officer(VRO) Notification 2019|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||01/09/2019|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee
All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/- Processing fee
|14.||Total no of vacancies||2880|
District Wise Vacancies of List AP VRO Notification 2019
|Sl.No||Name of the
|No. of Vacancies|
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL POSTS – VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER(VRO) (GRADE-II)
|Part – A : General studies and
|Part – B : Drawing and survey
Note:- for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
AP Village Revenue Officer Syllabus:
as per the notification in Part I consist of General Science Topic (General Mental ability and reasoning, General English, Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance, etc.. in Part II purly based on Survey and Drawing Syllabus to know more details about AP VRO Syllabus 2019 please read syllabus in the official notification.
PART – A
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary
development in science and technology and information technology.
6. History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
7. Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th
public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, Right issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
PART – B
DRAWING AND SURVEY SYALLABUS
1. Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS
2. Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus,
Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended
methods of Projections as per IS code.
3. Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier,
& Scale of Chords.
4. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
5. Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings
and Buildings Drawings.
6. Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of
Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints (c) Foundations – Various types
(d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced
Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber
Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry
Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled,
Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs
– Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral,
Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan,
Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads,
Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms (o) Different types of
Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes,
Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints,
Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
7. Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting –
Calculation of Areas.
8. Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential
Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation
of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of
AP Village Secretary Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- AP Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Survey Assistant
- Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Secretary Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Notification