AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019: The officials of Government of Andhrapradesh has released the Village Fisheries Assistants notification 2019 on 27th July 2019. The complete details about the recruitment process are given below.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019:
|1.||Job Title||Village Fisheries Assistants|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||1st week of September(Tentative)|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma/B.F.Sc/B.Sc(Fisheries/Aquaculture/Zoology)|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/– Processing fee|
|13.||Pay Scale||Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- per month|
|14.||Total no of vacancies||794|
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Jobs 2019:
As per AP Village Fisheries Assistant notification, there are 794 vacancies for the post. Interested candidates can apply for the post immediately. The application is available from 27th July 2019 to 10th August 2019. The written exam is scheduled on 1st week of September tentatively.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment Process:
Candidates will be selected based on the written exam. The written exam is offline mode and it is objective type including General Studies, Fisheries Subjects. The maximum marks for the written exam are 150 marks. The syllabus and exam pattern for the Village Fisheries Assistant Post is given below.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus:-
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10.Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
I. General Fisheries:
1. Introduction to Fishes; Principles of Taxonomy; Classification of Fishes;
Catadromous, Anadromous Fish migration
2. Commercially important species of Marine, Freshwater & Brackish water fishes
of India & Andhra Pradesh
3. General Morphology, Anatomy, Physiology of Fishes, Shrimp, Prawn, Crab
4. Nutritive Value of Fish & Prawn
5. Status on Aquatic Production & Productivity of India & AP
6. Status of exports of aquatic products from India & AP
7. Carnivorous Fishes & Toxic aquatic species
8. Assessment of Quality of Fish.
II. Inland Fisheries
1. Inland Fisheries Resources of Andhra Pradesh
2. Types of water bodies exist in freshwater ecosystem
3. Ecology of Pond, tanks, lakes, Reservoir, River
4. Classification of Reservoirs & their Management;
5. Banned fish species and mechanism of disposal of stocks
6. Induced Breeding Techniques
7. Inland Fish Seed Farms & management
8. Cage culture in Reservoirs – pros & cons
9. Ornamental Fishes- Breeding & rearing techniques
III. Marine Fisheries:
1. Marine Resources of Andhra Pradesh
2. Tides, Currents, waves, monsoons, continental shelf, upwelling & sinking
3. Important marine fishery; coastal, offshore & deep-sea species
4. Importance of by-catch Reduction Devices Turtle Excluder Device
5. Conservation of marine Turtles & mammals
6. Sea safety & Navigational equipment
7. Registration of marine Fishing Craft
8. Fish Landing Centres, Fishing Harbours Management
9. Important Deep-sea fishes of India
10. Marine Cage Culture
11. Marine Fishing ban period
12. Coastal Security- MFR Act, MS Act.
13. Colour Code for Marine Fishing Boats
1. Types of Aquaculture systems
2. Pond construction
3. Water & Soil management
4. Indian Major Carps Breeding & hatchery management
5. Nursery Management
6. Seed Rearing; Production management of Advanced Fingerling & Yearlings
7. Breeding & Hatchery management of Freshwater Prawn, M. rosenbergii
8. Breeding & Hatchery management of L. vannamei
9. Preliminary Concepts of Specific Pathogen Free brood stock, Nucleus Breeding
Centre, Brood Stock Multiplication Centre, Aquatic Quarantine Facility
10. Integrated Fish farming with Paddy- Horticulture
11. Fish nutrition and feed management: Types of Feed, Feeding methods,
Nutritional requirement of Fish; the quantity of feed
12. Registration & Regularization of freshwater aquaculture ponds for culturing
Indian Major Carps – DLC- Guidelines- Penalty & demolition on violations
13. CAA guidelines for registration of aquafarms and Hatcheries
14. Guidelines for the culture of Nile Tilapia in ponds
15. Production & Productivity enhancement mechanisms
16. Common Diseases of aquatic animals & management
17. Concept of Biosecurity and HACCP
18. Best Management Practices for achieving sustainable production
V. Fishing Craft and Gear:
1. Types of Crafts & Gear used in capture fishery – marine, inland sectors
2. Different types of gear material
3. Mesh Size Regulation
VI. Fisheries Management:
1. Pollution & control measures
2. Marketing- Role of fisherwomen- Hygiene handling & maintenance of fish
3. Conservatory measures in marine & reservoir fisheries
4. Role of Gram Panchayats in the development of fishery wealth
5. Lively hood enhancement & employment opportunities in the fisheries sector
6. Various value-added & health products
7. Usage of Banned Antibiotics in aquaculture and its implications on exports
8. Concept of Aqua zonation & its benefits in management
9. Role of Fisheries Co-operatives in enhancing the fish production &
productivity in public water bodies
10.Natural calamities- Floods, Cyclones, Tsunamis- Role of communities, local
bodies in preparedness
11. Role of Gram Panchayats in Maintenance of Fish Markets.
Syllabus and exam pattern for the Village Fisheries Assistant Post: Click Here
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Cut off Marks:
The minimum qualifying marks for a candidate to the selection process are as follows:
|Category Name||Marks Percentage|
|OC & BC||40%|
|STs, and PHs||30%|
How to Apply for AP Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants have to open the official site ap.gov.in or gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Open the notification and read it clearly.
- Click on the Application link.
- Enter valid details and upload scanned documents in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to check application form before submitting.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the form.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant District Wise Vacancies:
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019
- AP Village Panchayat Secretary Grade V Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- AP Village Surveyor Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Notification