AP Village Agriculture Assistants Notification 2019: There is a huge number of vacancies for the recruitment of Village Agriculture Assistants in Andhra Pradesh State. The Applications are invited Online for the AP Village Agriculture Assistant for a total of 6714 posts.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019:
|1.||Job Title||Village Agriculture Assistant|
|2.||Pay Scale||Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- per month|
|3.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|4.||Official Website||Click Here|
|5.||Notification Release date||26/07/2019|
|7.||Apply Online||27/07/2019 to 10/08/2019|
|8.||Examination Date||1st September 2019|
|9.||Download Hall tickets||3 days before the Exam|
|10.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|11.||Age Relaxation||SC/ST 5 years; PH 10 years|
|12.||Educational Qualification||4 years B.sc/B.tech in Agriculture
or 2 years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic
|14.||Selection process||Written exam|
|15.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC – 200 Rs & Others – 400 Rs|
|16.||Total no of vacancies||6714|
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Jobs 2019:
The AP Govt announced 6714 vacancies for the AP Village Agriculture Assistant posts. The examination is to be held on September 1st week. Candidates who passed 4 years B.sc/B.tech in Agriculture and 2 years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic eligible to apply for this Post.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus:
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms and center-state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
1. Principles and Practices of Crop Production
2. Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
3. Principles of Agricultural Economics
4. Fundamentals of Seed Technology
5. Agricultural Extension Methods
6. Fundamentals of Plant Protection
7. Watershed Management
8. Soil and Water Conservation Practices
9. Farm Machinery, power, and Agricultural Implements
10.Environmental Science and Disaster Management
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment Process:
The selection for AP Village Agriculture Assistant will be based written exam. The written exam is objective type. Candidates will get Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- Scale of Pay per month. The examination conducted in 1st week of September. So, Interested candidates can apply this post in an online method.
How to Apply for AP Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019:
- First of all, The eligible candidate opens the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Application link given on the home page.
- Read the details before applying for the job.
- Enter the relevant details and upload the required documents in the form.
- Check the details form before submitting.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the form.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification in Telugu: Click Here
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019
- AP Village Panchayat Secretary Grade V Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- AP Village Surveyor Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Notification