AP Survey And Land Records Notification 2019 – Apply Online APPSC 29 Deputy Surveyor Posts Recruitment
APPSC Deputy Surveyors Notification 2018 – 2019:
About APPSC Deputy Surveyors Notification 2018-2019
APPSC Deputy Surveyors Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released Notification of Deputy Surveyors in A.P. Survey & Land Records Sub-ordinate Service Posts, So Candidates who are looking to Join in APPSC Posts can apply online also they can apply here.
APPSC Notification has released there are total 29 no of posts which candidates can apply.
|Notification Release Date||12-02-2019|
|Application Date Starts from||20.02.2019|
|Application Ends on||13-03-2019|
|Application Fee Last Date||12-03-2019|
|Screening Test Date||Updated Soon|
|Main Exam Date||22-05-2019|
|No Of Posts||29|
APPSC Deputy Surveyors Notification 2019
- Candidate needs to register bio-data through one time profile registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s site, once the Registration is completed a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID
- Candidate have to log in with the OTPR ID
- After That Candidate needs to attend the screening test in offline mode
- Candidates those who are selected in the screening test have to write main exam which is the Computer-based Test is Online Mode on 22-05-2019
Post Name: Deputy Surveyors in A.P. Survey & Land Records Sub-ordinate
- The candidate has to complete the SSC to apply this Post
- Candidate will get Rs.22,460 – 66,330 as salary If He/She are Selected.
- Every Candidate have to Pay Rs.250/- and also
- Processing Fee is Rs 80/- only
- However, the SC/ST/BC and also PHC candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee Rs.80/-
- Min Age Limit is 18 Years and also Upper age limit for this Post is 42 Years
Scheme of exam and Syllabus:
- The details of Scheme and syllabus are given below.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the APPSC site www. psc.ap.gov.in and also,
- If Candidate is the first time for any notification then He/she has to fill the OTPR form carefully to get OTPR ID
- After that, Applicant has to log in with OTPR Id
- Next step is Candidate needs to click on the “Online Application Submission” link
- then the candidate needs to pay the fee and also
- Fill the form with the required Details and Check before Submit
- Finally, The Candidates need to Download and Take a Print out of the form.