AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online AP 155 Staff Nurse Posts Recruitment
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:
Vyoma-APPSC- గ్రూప్ 1, 2, 3 ఆన్ లైన్
ఎగ్జామ్ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ కొరకు క్లిక్ చేయండి: www.vyoma.net/exams/appsc
About AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019(CFW AP 2019)
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Andhra Pradesh Government has issued notification for 155 Staff Nurse Posts Eligible Female Candidates can apply for this Posts So Candidates looking for AP Posts can apply online also they can apply here.
|Notification Release Date||21-02-2019|
|Last Date of submission||05.03.2019|
|No Of Posts||155|
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019(CFW AP 2019)
Posts, Pay Scale & Educational Qualification for AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:
- There are 155 Posts
- If THE Candidate get Selected then he/she will get salary as per govt
- the candidate has to complete General Nursing and Midwifery to apply this Post
Age limit: AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 ( CFW AP 2019)
- the Upper age limit of the candidate is 40 Years
Application Process of AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, The candidates have to open the APPSC site http://cfw.ap.nic.in/ and also,
- Candidate need to download the application form
- then the candidate has to fill the form and attach all documents and submit to the following address
- The Candidate have to submit the application to the Regional Director of Medical and also Health Services, Opp. Bullaiah College, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam, / the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, District Headquarters Hospital Compound, Rajamahendravaram and the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur, Guntur and also
- candidates belonging to Zone – IV, they should submit their applications in the Office of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Himagna Towers, III Floor, LIC Colony, Gollapudi, Vijayawada on or before 05-03-2019 by 5.00PM
- Last Date is on or before _05.03.2019 by 5:00 P.M.
- Finally, Candidates have to Download and Take a Print out of the form.