AP Sericulture Assistant Officers Recruitment 2019: Government of A.P. has released the notification for the Village Sericulture Assistant Officer post. The total recruitment process is based on a written exam. The syllabus and exam pattern for the post is given below.
AP Sericulture Assistant Officer Notification 2019:
There are 400 vacancies for the Village Sericulture Assistant post. Candidates must have passed Intermediate Vocational Course in Sericulture / B.Sc. with Sericulture / M.Sc., Sericulture. gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in is the official website for the candidates to apply for the post. Here we are providing the direct link for the official website.
Useful Details and Links of AP Sericulture Assistant Officer Notification 2019
|1.||Job Title||AP Sericulture Assistant Notification 2019|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||01/09/2019|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Intermediate Vocational Course in
Sericulture / B.Sc. with Sericulture / M.Sc., Sericulture
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/- Processing fee|
|14.||Total no of vacancies||400|
District Wise Vacancies of List AP Sericulture Assistant Notification 2019
|Sl.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|12.||YSR District Kadapa||11|
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL POSTS – Sericulture Assistant Officer
|Written examination (Objective type)||No.of Questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part – A: General studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part – B: Subject Paper||100||100||100|
Note:- for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Sericulture Assistant Syllabus:
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10.Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
PART B: Sericulture
- History of Sericulture – Introduction, History, Silk Road.
- Morphology and Taxonomy of Mulberry- Introduction, Distribution of Mulberry, Mulberry
varieties (G4), systematic position, morphology and Taxonomy of mulberry. Non-mulberry food plants: Tasar, Eri, and Muga. Soils and Preparation of Land- Introduction, types of soils and properties, Suitable soils for Mulberry, soil PH and reclamation, selection of land, land preparation, soil erosion, Soil texture, Soil humus, soil moisture, and conservation methods. Mechanization in mulberry cultivation.
- Mulberry planting methods: Introduction – Introduction, selection of mulberry varieties,
Planting (Tree plantation) methods, sexual and asexual propagation.
Mulberry Cultivation: Introduction, Cultural Practices, garden implements, weeds and inter cultivation, pruning and training, the importance of watershed, methods of irrigation, detailed study of Drip irrigation.
- Manures & Fertilizers – Introduction, organic manures, types of fertilizers, application
methods and schedules, Detailed study of Vermicompost. Nutritive values of Mulberry leaf – Introduction, Bye products of Mulberry, Medicinal and other use of mulberry, Contents of a mulberry leaf.
- Non- Mulberry SilkWorms – Introduction, Distribution, salient features of non-mulberry silkworms. Rearing House – Introduction, Site selection and types of rearing houses.
Rearing Equipment – Introduction, Equipment and uses, Mechanization for large scale
- Preparation for Rearing – Introduction, cleaning, preparation for disinfection disinfectants and disinfection methods, maintenance of hygienic conditions during rearing and record maintenance.
- Environmental Conditions and Management – Introduction, Temperature, humidity, air light, Management of environmental conditions and various devices used.
- Economics of Silkworm rearing – Introduction, equipment required for 300 DFL’s shoo rearing and its economics, Economics of (CRC)Chawki Rearing Centres. By-products of silkworm rearing and their utilization.
- Entrepreneurship Development (EDP): Introduction, Scope for Self employment in Sericulture and Govt. Schemes for financial assistance.
- EDP in Sericulture: Introduction, EDP in Mulberry Nursery, CRC’S, Grainage and Silk reeling and a few success stories in sericulture.
- Hatching and Brushing – Introduction, incubation of eggs, blue egg and black boxing, hatching and hatching percentage, methods of brushing, Methods of leaf harvesting, transportation, and preservation
- Chawki Rearing – Introduction, Chawki rearing methods, quality of the mulberry leaf, leaf selection feeding schedules, bed cleaning, spacing, moulting, Artificial diet.
- Late age Rearing – Introduction, late age rearing methods (shoot rearing), quality of mulberry leaf. leaf selection, feeding schedules, bed cleaning, spacing, and moulting.
- Spinning and Mounting – Introduction, ripening of worms, the process of spinning, mounting, types of mountages, environmental conditions, care during mounting, cocoon harvesting transport. Bye products of Rearing and value addition
- Effective Rate of Rearing ( E.R.R.) – Introduction, calculation of E.R.R. by weight, calculation of E.R.R. by number, calculation of L.C.R.(Leaf Cocoon Ratio). Bivoltine Rearing Technology– Introduction, Modern concepts, bivoltine breeds/hybrids, rearing aspects and advantages of bivoltine Rearing.
- Silkworm Anatomy – Introduction, Silk glands, digestive system, the reproductive system of moths Silkworm Diseases and Pest management –Introduction, protozoan, bacterial, viral, and fungal diseases and management. Major and minor pests and management. Integrated Disease and Pest Management (IDPM)
- Seri Bio-Technology– Introduction, Basics of Plant and Silkworm Bio-Technology. Importance of breeding in Mulberry and Silkworm, Tissue culture. Sericulture Research and Development Institutes in India.
- Cytology and anatomy of mulberry – Introduction, Structure of cell, cell organelles Mitosis and meiosis Cell division, Genetics, Mendal Laws, Anatomy of leaf, stem, and root. Farm Management- Introduction, Mulberry farming, raising saplings in a nursery bed, Integrated weed management, labour management, farm records.
- Mulberry Diseases – Introduction, Fungal, Bacterial, Viral diseases, and Nutrient deficiency disease and its control and remedial measures.
- Mulberry Pests – Introduction, Lepidopteron pests, Jassids, Thrips, Mites, Beetles, Integrated Disease and Pest Management (IDPM). Estimation of Leaf Yield – Introduction, methods of estimation in various plant spacing systems.
- Raising and maintenance of chawki garden-Introduction, importance, and the package of practices. Economics of Mulberry cultivation – Introduction, Economics of Nursery, Rain-fed cultivation, irrigated cultivation, vermicompost, Economics of 1 acre irrigated and rain-fed Mulberry Systematic Position of Bombyx mori – Introduction, Systematic position, and classification, type of Silkworms.
- Morphology and life cycle of Bombyx mori– Introduction, the study of life stages and cycle, differences in larva, pupa and moth, metamorphosis. Parental Races – Introduction, Distribution, seed organization, races, Voltinism, moultinism breeds/hybrids in current use.
- Grainage Equipment – Introduction, Prerequisite of Grainage, Grainage model building, equipmen and uses, disinfection, grainage registers /records.
- Grainage Operations – Introduction, selection of seed races, procurement, transportation and preservation of seed cocoons, synchronization, moth emergence, sex separation, coupling and decoupling,ovi position.
- Seed Production – Introduction, preparation of layings, Sheet eggs, loose eggs, mother moth examination, Surface sterilization, assessment of laying sand incubation of eggs. Acid treatment and hibernation schedules – Introduction, types of eggs, physical and chemical stimulants, types of acid treatment and hibernation schedules of eggs.
Seed Economics – Introduction, economics for 10 lakhs seed capacity
- Silk Reeling Industry – Introduction, the importance of reeling industry, scope and limitations. Cocoon Quality and cocoon Sorting – Introduction, physical and commercial characters properties of silk, Principles for assessment, Tactile and Numerical Tests, Good cocoons, Defective cocoons, model problems, model problems.
- Cocoon Marketing – Introduction, Rules and Acts, Price Fixation, model problems.
Cocoon Stifling – Introduction, Stifling methods, storage of cocoons, ushnakoti, sorting of cocoons de flossing, Riddling, mixing.
- Cocoon cooking and Brushing – Introduction, Reeling water, cooking and methods of cooking Brushing and methods of Brushing Reeling-Introduction, Reeling apparatus and Machines, Reeling water, re-reeling, Sil Examination, Lacing and skeining, making of skeins, bookmaking and baling, Spun silk makin and Non-mulberry cocoon reeling.
Raw Silk Testing– Introduction, Testing Methods, Parameters, Standard Testing appliances Conditioning of Raw silk, classification of Raw silk.
Reeling economics- Introduction, Economics of Charaka, cottage basin and multi-end reelin machines, reeling records, and uses.
- Silk Dyeing – Introduction, Types of Dyes, Degumming, methods of dyeing. Bye products of Reeling.
AP Village Secretary Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Survey Assistant
- AP Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Secretary Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Welfare & Development (Grade-II) Notification