AP Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Notification 2019: AP Panchayat Secretary Grade VI Notification Released. the candidate who is searching for this notification we have updated all useful information about the post here.
Register for Free Online Exam on AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs.
AP Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Notification 2019:
as we know we have two notification for AP panchayat secretary one is Grade V another one is Grade VI. in this we can find out about Grade Vi post details like an educational requirement, age limit, application process, selection process, etc..
Find Out Important Links and Date of AP Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Notification
|1.||Job Title||AP Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Official Website||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||01/09/2019|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computers, IT|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee
All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/- Processing fee
|14.||Total no of vacancies||11158|
District Wise Vacancies List of AP Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant:
|Sl.No||Name of the
|No.of Reserved for Local
STs in Scheduled areas
|No.of Posts in
|No. of vacancies|
AP Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Syllabus 2019:
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public
policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10.Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
PART-B – ENGINEERING SUBJECTS
1. Data Structures: Introduction to Data Structures, Arrays, Stacks – Stack
Operations, Applications of Stacks, Queues – Types of Queues, Operations on
Queues, Applications, Linked Lists: Types of Lists, Operations on Linked Lists,
Representation of Lists, Applications, Trees: Trees, Binary Trees Tree Traversals
Techniques (Preorder, Inorder, Postorder), Graphs: Introduction, Types of Graphs,
Graph Traversal Techniques (BFS & DFS), Searching and Sorting: Linear Search,
Binary Search, Bubble Sort, Selection Sort, Insertion Sort, Quick Sort.
2. Database Management Systems: Introduction to DBMS, Characteristics, Data
Models, Architecture, Database Design – Data Modeling, Dependency – Functional
Dependencies, Lossless decomposition, Normal forms, Working with Tables – Data
Definition Languages (DDL), Data Manipulation Language (DML), Functions and
Grouping, Joins and Set operations.
3. Operating Systems: Introduction to Operating System, Types of Operating System,
OS Structure and its Components, Objectives of OS, Functions of OS, Services
provided by OS, The Evolution of Operating Systems Process Management –
Process, Process Scheduling, Process Control Block, CPU Scheduling Algorithms,
Memory Management – Dynamic Loading and Linking, Overlays, Logical and
Physical Address Space, Contiguous Allocation – Internal & External Fragmentation,
Non-Contiguous Allocation – Paging and Segmentation schemes.
4. Computer organization: Fundamentals of Computers, Components of Computer
system, Types of Softwares, Utility Softwares, Main memory and its types, Memory
hierarchy, Characteristics of memory, Locality of Reference, External Memory, Basics
of RAID, Input/Output, Modes of I/O Data Transfer – Programmed I/O, Interrupt
Driven I/O, Direct Memory Access (DMA), Computer Arithmetic – Integer
Representation and Arithmetic, Floating-Point Representation and Arithmetic.
5. Number Systems and Digital circuits: Number Systems, Conversion of Number
system, Complements, Subtraction with complements, Alpha Numeric
Representation, Fixed and Floating-Point Representation, Character Representation
Digital Circuits -Logic Gates, Boolean Algebra Theorems.
6. Programming Languages: Algorithm and its efficiency, Flowchart, C
Fundamentals – Tokens, variables, expressions, Operators, Flow Control
Statements, break and continue, goto statements, Loop Control Statements,
Functions, recursion, storage classes, Structures and Unions, Pointers, Arrays,
Dynamic Memory Allocation Functions, OOPS Concepts – Class, Objects, Data
Encapsulation, Data Hiding, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Function Overloading,
Operator Overloading, Type Conversions, Constructors and Destructors, friend
functions, this pointer, Inheritance, and its types.
7. Computer Networks: Introduction to Computer Networks – Network
topologies, Network classifications, Overview of OSI reference model and TCP/IP
protocol suite, Transmission Media– Wired and Wireless Transmission, Networks
Switching Techniques, Multiple Access Protocols – CSMA/CD protocols, Ethernet
LANS, repeaters, hubs, switches, bridges, router and gateways, Networks Layer
Functions – Routing, Routing algorithms, IP protocol, Transport Layer Functions
– Error and Flow control, Three way handshake, Application layer protocol –
Overview of DNS protocol, WWW &HTTP protocols, Network Security Basics –
Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Security Policies, Security Mechanisms,
Transposition, Substitution, Steganography, Ceaser Cipher, Symmetric crypto System
vs Asymmetric crypto System, Active and Passive Attacks, Firewalls – Firewall and
its types, Intruder – Intrusion Detection System (IDS) – Network Intrusion Detection
Systems (NIDS) and Host-Based Intrusion Detection Systems (HIDS), Virus and
related threats – Virus, Worms, Trojan Horses, Spyware and Adware, Rootkit,
Zoombies, Botnets, Scareware.
8. Circuit Theory, Electronic Devices, and Circuits: Mesh Current and Node voltage analysis –Network theorems – Thevenin’s, Norton’s, Maximum Power Transfer, Superposition and Reciprocity theorems – Series and Parallel Resonance – Q Factor- Selectivity – Bandwidth – Linear wave shaping circuits.Semiconductor diodes – varactor diode – zener diode – Clippers and Clampers – Transistors – FETs – UJT (characteristics only) – Power supplies –
Rectifiers and Filters – HW, FW and Bridge type – Capacitor, Inductor, L section filter – Series and shunt regulators – Transistor amplifiers – CE, CC, and CB configurations – Biasing techniques – RC coupled, Differential amplifiers – Feedback, Power and Tuned amplifiers.
9. Communication Engineering: Analog – Need for Modulation – Types of Modulation (AM, FM, PM – Modulation Index –Transmitters – Receivers – Characteristics- Sensitivity,
Selectivity, Wave Propagation – Ground, Sky and Space waves – Properties.
Digital – Pulse modulation – PCM, Delta modulation – Data codes – Synchronous and Asynchronous transmission – error detection and correction – Digital modulation – ASK, FSK. PSK and QAM – Generation and detection – Multiplexing – TDM, FDM – Multiple Access – TDMA. Antennas – Radiation resistance – beam width – Polarization – Directivity –
Efficiency – bandwidth-gain –folded dipole – arrays – broadside – end-fire –
Yagi, Log periodic, Turnstile antennas – Parabolic reflectors – beamwidth, gain, and applications.
10.D.C. Machines and A.C. machines: DC Machines, Batteries, and Measuring Instruments: DC Generators, EMF equation, Characteristics, Efficiency, and Parallel operations.DC Motors: Principle of operations, Back EMF, Torque Equation, Types, armature reaction,
Characteristics, Starters, Speed control, Losses, Efficiency A.C. Circuits: Fundamentals, Series and parallel R-L-C Circuits, Resonant circuits, Polyphase
Circuits, Transformer: Single-phase Transformer, Operation, Equivalent circuit, regulation, efficiency, Three-phase Transformers, Auto Transformers.
AC Machines: Alternators: Operation, EMF equation, regulation, Synchronous Motors: Operation and performance, effects of Excitation, V – Curve and inverted V- curve, Three-phase induction Motors; Principle of the operation, Torque Equation, Slip torque characteristics, losses, efficiency, speed control
11. Power System Generation and Protection: Generating Stations: Working, Comparison of thermal, Hydel, Nuclear andGas Power Stations, power factor correction and economy.
Power station Protection: Circuit Breakers – Types, Principles of operation and uses,
Transmission and Distribution: Types of supply systems, Transmission line parameters, inductance, and capacitance, the performance of short and medium lines, regulation, Ferranti effect, Corona, Basic Concepts of HVDC Transmission Advantage and disadvantages of HVDC Transmission.
12. Electrical & Electronic Measuring Instruments:
Analog Instruments – Extension of range of Ammeter, Voltmeter and
Ohmmeter – FET Voltmeter – Differential voltmeter – Digital instruments –
Ramp – Dual slope integration- successive approximation –digital frequency
meter-digital LCR meter – CRO –CRT-time base generator – deflection
sensitivity – triggered sweep circuits – CRO applications.
Classification, Principle of Operation of Moving coil, moving iron,
Dynamometer type, Induction type meters, Instrument transformers,
Induction type energy meter, PF meter, Frequency meter, Measurement of
Resistance, Transducers, and Sensors – Types, Thermistor, Thermocouple,
Pressure Transducers and Strain gauges.
|Part- A :
General Studies, Mental Ability, Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography
etc., with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
|Part – B :
How to Apply for AP Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Post:
- Candidate should visit official web site gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Next Should do One Time Registration for future
- However, Applicant Should select the post name which he/she going to apply the post.
- Next, the Applicant submits the form.
AP Village Secretary Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Revenue Officer
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- AP Women Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- Survey Assistant
- Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Secretary Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Notification