Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs 2019
The state government of Andhra Pradesh issued a notification for the recruitment of 1,94,592 village volunteers. Of these, only 1,84,922 jobs have been completed. Now phase II notification has been issued for the remaining 19,170 jobs. Details such as age limit, qualifications, application fee and selection process are given below.
Rs. 8000/- per month.
The following documents required to apply for this job:-
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name.
- Date Of Birth as per SSC Certificate.
- School Study Certificate.
- Educational Qualification proofs.
- Community Certificate.
- Certificate Of Residence/ Nativity.
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates).
Useful links and Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh Grama Valunteer 2019:-
|Sl. No.||Details||Organization Name|
|1.||Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|2.||Post Name||Grama Volunteer|
|3.||Qualification||Inter/10 th class|
|4.||Application Opening Date||01/11/2019|
|5.||Application Closing Date||10/11/2019.|
|6.||Scrutiny Of Applications||15/11/2019.|
|7.||Interview Dates||16/11/2019 to 20/11/2019|
|8.||Selected Candidates Offer letter||22/11/2019.|
|9.||Training Starts on||29&30/11/2019|
|10.||Posting Starts from||01/12/2019|
|11.||Application Fee details||-Nil-|
Apply Here for AP Grama Volunteers Vacancies
Official Website: Click Here
Steps for applying for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer 2019:-
- Open Official Website gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
- Click on Apply/Login.
- Initially signup to apply for the job.
- The application link will be sent to your mail id.
- Click on the link.
- Login with your credentials.
- Furnish the required details.
- Upload the documents in prescribed format.
- Submit, and take an acknowledgement for future reference.