AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Dates: Officials of AP Government announced the revised schedule for the Grama Sachivalayam exams. Chief Secretary of the Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department Gopalakrishna Dwivedi announces the schedule of the exam. For complete information, candidates go through this page.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Dates:
Category – I Exam Dates:(01/09/2019 Morning)
Initially, this exam was scheduled on 1st September 2019 Forenoon. For this exam, there is no change in the revised schedule. Posts under the category-I are as follows.
- Panchayat Secretary(Grade-V)
- Mahila Police & Women and Child Welfare Assistant
- Welfare and Educational Assistant
- Ward Administrative Secretary
Category-II(A) Exam Dates:(07/09/2019 Morning)
This category II(A) was initially scheduled on 1st September 2019 Forenoon, the revised exam date is 7th September 2019 Forenoon. Posts under the Category-II(A) are as follows.
- Engineering Assistant(Grade-II)
- Ward Amenities Secretary(Grade-II)
Category – II(B) Exam Dates:(03/09/2019 Morning)
Initially, this exam was scheduled for 3rd September 2019 Morning. There is no change in the exam date. Posts under the Category-II(B) are as follows.
- Village Revenue Officer(Grade-II)
- Village Surveyor(Grade-III)
Category – III Exam Dates:
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI)Digital Assistant-01/09/2019, Afternoon
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary(Grade-III)-03/09/2019, Afternoon
- Village Agriculture Assistant(Grade-II)-04/09/2019, Morning
- Village Horticulture Assistant-04/09/2019, Afternoon
- Village Fisheries Assistant-06/09/2019, Morning
- Animal Husbandry Assistant-06/09/2019, Afternoon
- Village Sericulture Assistant-07/09/2019, Afternoon
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade II)-08/09/2019, Morning
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade II)-08/09/2019, Morning
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary-08/09/2019, Afternoon
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade II) –08/09/2019, Afternoon
Below we are providing the revised examination schedule official web note. This web note has released by the officials of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department.