AP FSO Notification 2019 – Apply Online APPSC 50 Forest Section Officer Posts Recruitment
APPSC FSO Notifiaction 2019
About APPSC FSO Notification 2019
APPSC FSO Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Commission Released the notification for Forest Section Officer (in A.P. Forest Sub Service) posts. Applications invited through online from eligible candidates for recruitment to the
post of Forest Section Officers in A.P. Forest Sub Service for 02 Carry Forward and 48 Fresh vacancies.
Vyoma Group 1,2, 3 Online Exams
Click Here: www.vyoma.net/exams/appsc
Important dates and links are given below
Important Dates and Links of APPSC FSO Notification 2019
|Application Starts From||26.02.2019|
|Application Ending Date||20-03-2019|
|Mains Exam||Aug 2019|
Posts & Qualification of APPSC FSO Notification 2019:
Forest Section Officers in A.P. Forest Service :
- There are 02 Backlog posts
- There are 48 Fresh Vacancies
Forest Section Officer Educational Qualification
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree In Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University an India or an equivalent qualification.
1) Men, Not less than 163 Cms., in height not less than 84 Cms., round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 Cms., on full inspiration.
2) In case of women, they must not be less than 150 Cms., in height, not less than 79 Cms., round the chest on full inspiration and a chest expansion of not less than 5 Cms., on full inspiration.
3) In the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes, Provided that the minimum height relaxable by 5 Cms.
4) The candidate should possess normal eyesight apart from the physical requirements prescribed above.
5) The eligible candidates selected in written test subject to the test of walking. In case of Male candidates, a distance of 25 Kms walking to be completed in 4 hours duration. In case of Woman candidates, a distance of 16 Kms to be completed in 4 hours duration.
Note: The walking test, only a Physical endurance test, However it wont carry any marks it is treated as a qualifying test.
Age Limit for APPSC FSO Notification 2019
- The candidate age should be in between 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2019 as per the Notification.
- SC/ST and also BC will have 5 yrs of age relaxation.
Note: Physically Challenged persons are not eligible for this post.
Forest Section Officer Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards application and also Rs 80/- towards Processing Fee.
- However, SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
FSO Scheme Of Examination
The Examination will be conducted in two stages i.e., Screening Test And Mains.
Screening Test(Degree Standard Objective Type):
Mains Examination(Degree Standard Objective Type):
- The Commission conducts Screening test in offline mode in case applicants exceed
25,000 in number and likely to be held on 02/06/2019.
- Tentatively the main examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening
test held through computer based test in the month of August 2019.
FSO Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit
of computer-based examination.
- Note: The final selection done from among the persons who have qualified in
walking test based on the marks secured in written examination duly observing roster
points and the bonus marks wherever applicable.
- Appearance in all the papers of screening examination / Main examination / Physical
examination is compulsory.
- So, Absence in any of the papers / examination will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
Application Process for APPSC FSO Notification 2019
- Firstly, Candidate Must Open the website of APPSC that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- And Candidate have to log in with there OTP in APPSC site
- Then the applicant now has to click on the payment link against the
notification number that he/she wants to apply
- Once all the data filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID will be generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence
- Finally, The applicant requested to print and save the application receipt.