Health & FW department invites applications for the post of AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Female). There are around 13,540 vacancies throughout the state under AP Public Health Subordinate Service. The post carries the pay scale of Rs 14,600 – Rs 44,870 in RPS 2015. The application will be available on the official website (http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/) from 27/07/2019 to 10/08/2019. 3 days before the commencement of exams the applicants can download the hall tickets. The tentative date for the written examination is 1st September 2019.
In this post, we updated complete notification details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, district-wise vacancies, mode of payment, Hall ticket date, Application fee, Application procedure, Exam Pattern, and syllabus.
AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019 Overview:
||AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant
||AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant 2019
||Notification Release date
||Application Starting Date
||Application Closing Date
||Written Exam Date
||1st September 2019 (Tentative)
|| 18 – 42 years (as on 01.07.2019)
||a) Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination /
intermediate pass with any group.
b) Must have passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F)
course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing &
Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational
Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have
completed one-year Clinical Training in selected
Government Hospital in which intermediate (Vocational
MPHVWV(F)) students have been permitted to undergo
clinical training. or Completed one-year Apprenticeship
Training in identified hospitals and awarded
“Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of
Apprenticeship training, Gol. Southern Region, Chennai,
c) Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery
and Health Visitors Council.
d) Must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect
of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational
Multi-Purpose Health Worker (F) Course
e)Must have Physical fitness for camp life
||OMR based Written exam
||Rs. 200 (Application Processing Fee) + Rs. 200 (Examination Fee) for OC.
only Rs. 200 (Application Processing Fee) for SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex-servicemen
Note:- for candidates applying for non-local districts additional Rs. 100/district for OC.
||Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- per month (in RPS 2015)
||Total no of vacancies
Download AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification PDF:
Download – AP ANM – Multi-Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
Download AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant District Wise Vacancies:
||Total no of vacancies
AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
The following criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates applying for AP Welfare and Education Assistant post.
a) Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination /intermediate pass with any group.
b) Must have passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F)course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing &Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational
Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one-year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital in which intermediate (Vocational
MPHVWV(F)) students have been permitted to undergo clinical training. or Completed one-year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training, Gol. Southern Region, Chennai.
c) Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
d) Must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi-Purpose Health Worker (F) Course
e)Must have Physical fitness for camp life
- Nationality:- Must be an Indian Citizen and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age Limit:- As of 1st August 2019, the candidate should acquire a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 42 years.
- Education:- Must be graduated from a recognized university or institutions or college and practical experience as prescribed.
AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Syllabus:-
SYLLABUS FOR AP Grama sachivalayam Job POST– ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant
Note:- OMR based WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
Note: For each correct answer one mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
|Part-A: General Studies and mental ability
|Part-B: MPHW(F) TRAINING COURSESciences, Fundamental of Nursing I & II; Community Health Nursing – I & II; Community Health Nursing – III
SYLLABUS FOR EXAMINATION TO THE POST OF ANM/MPHA (F) GRADE –III PART- A
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and
- Quantitative aptitude including data
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and technology and information
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra
- Key welfare & development schemes of the Government of Andhra
||– Anatomy and Physiology- Microbiology
Fundamentals of Nursing I&II (Paper -1)
||–Fundamentals of Nursing I(a) Introduction to Nursing
(b) Nursing Procedures & Techniques
(c) First Aid & Emergency Nursing
-Fundamentals of Nursing II
(a) Introduction to Child Health
(b) Introduction to Maternal Health.
(c) Introduction to Family Health & Community
|Community health Nursing I & II (MIDWIFERY)
||-Community health Nursing I(a) Domiciliary Midwifery
(b) Midwifery & Maternity Nursing
(c) Family Planning & welfare
|| –Community health Nursing II(a) Nutrition Education
(b) Health Education
(c) Communication Skills & Audio Visual Education
|Community health Nursing III
(Paper – 3)
||– Basic Medicine & Pharmacology- Health Problems & Plans
– Communicable Diseases
– Mental Diseases
How to apply for AP ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant?
Before, you (candidate) apply for the post. the candidate needs to register(mandatory) at the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam (http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/).
Steps to Application Registration:-
- Login into AP Grama Sachivalayam official website – http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Open login screen.
- Enter your registration id as user name and date of birth as password. click submit.
- An application form will be opened.
- Enter your educational qualification, nationality and contact details carefully.
- cross-check your details twice before you submit the application.
- preview your application, before you submit.
- Upload additional certificates (scanned copies) like PWD & caste certificate if necessary.
- click on submit tab.
- Finally, your application is submitted successfully and don’t forget to take the print out of your application for future reference.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications: