AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019: There are huge vacancies for Animal Husbandry Assistant post. The officials of AP Animal Husbandry Department has released the notification on 25th July 2019. Important details about the notification are given in a tabular format.
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2019:
|1.||Job Title||Animal Husbandry Assistants|
|2.||Official Notification||Click Here|
|3.||Apply Online||Click Here|
|4.||Notification Release date||27/07/2019|
|5.||Application Starting Date||27/07/2019|
|6.||Application Closing Date||10/08/2019|
|7.||Written Exam Date||1st week of September(Tentative)|
|8.||Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|9.||Educational Qualification||Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma/B.F.Sc/B.Sc(Fisheries/Aquaculture/Zoology)|
|10.||Apply mode||Online only|
|11.||Selection process||Written exam|
|12.||Application fee||SC/ST/BC- no exam fee, has to pay Rs.200/- Processing fee All Others- Rs.200/- exam fee and Rs.200/- Processing fee|
|13.||Pay Scale||Rs.14,600/- to Rs.44,870/- per month|
|14.||Total no of vacancies||9886|
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Jobs 2019:
AP Animal Husbandry department has announced 9886 vacancies for the Animal Husbandry Assistant post. The application is available from 27th July 2019 to 10th August 2019. Candidate can apply for the post from the official website or directly from here. Candidates must check all details before applying the exam. In the case of corrections, Rs.100/- will be charged for the candidates.
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment:
Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment is based on the written exam. The written exam is scheduled on 1st week of September 2019 tentatively. The process of written exam is offline mode and objective type. Hall tickets for the AP Animal Husbandry Assistant exam is issued one week before the exam. Also, Syllabus and exam pattern for the Animal Husbandry Assistant post are given below.
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus:-
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology: Major bones and joints of Animals, Important organs & functions of Digestive, Respiratory, Circulatory, Urinary, Genital, Nervous and endocrine system.
- Infectious Diseases of Livestock Poultry: Characteristics of different infectious agents, Bacteria, Virus, parasite (external & Internal), Transmission of diseases of Livestock poultry Bacterial Diseases: Anthrax, HS, BQ, Mastitis, TB, JD, Brucellosis, Pullorum
Disease, fowl Cholera. Viral: PPR, FMD, POX, Rabies, RD, IB, ILT, Gambaro.
Parasitic: Ascariasis, strongylosis, amphistomiasis, mange, ticks, lice. Fungal: Ring Worm, Vaccines for infectious diseases. General hygiene prevention & control measures of infectious diseases of livestock & poultry
- Veterinary Pharmacy: Drugs, forms, weighing, measuring (units) routes of administration of drugs, oral parenteral ( SC, IM, IV) Forms of drugs – Powders, mixtures, lotion, ointment, paste, tablet, electuary, enema, tinctures, bolus, emulsion, Standards of drug manufacturing I.P, B.P., B.Vet.C.,
- Fundamentals of Animal reproduction and Gynaecology: Genital organs of different livestock species, sexual maturity, estrus cycle, gestation, pregnancy diagnosis, parturition, infertility and sterility and their treatment, common reproductive disorders – Dystocia & Retention of placenta
- Basics in artificial insemination: Advantages of AI, Preparation of AV, Semen collection, Management of Froze, semen, Handling f liquid nitrogen container, detection of heat in different livestock, insemination techniques, precautions for successful AI, follow up of AI.
- Basics in Surgery: General surgical conditions – abscesses, wounds, fractures. Antiseptics & disinfectants. Pre-operative &Post operative surgical care. Surgical pack
preparation. Sterilization techniques. Castration & different bandaging
- Fundamentals of Veterinary Medicine: Definition of Health, disease, symptoms. Physical & clinical examination of animals. Collection of History. General Diagnosis, treatment, and control of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, respiratory system, skin, Uro-genital tract, nervous system, metabolic and deficiency diseases.
- Introduction of Veterinary Biologicals and Vaccines: 21 Veterinary Biologicals and their importance in Veterinary practice.Handling & storage of various Biologicals. Vaccination schedule for livestock and poultry.
- Veterinary First Aid and clinical Management: Restraining of various Livestock species. Registration of cases. History taking, Recording of Body temperature, pulse, and respiration. Methods of medication,(Oral and Parental) First aid measures in emergency cases. Collection & dispatch of clinical samples.
- Analytical Laboratory Techniques: Common equipment for laboratory analysis,
guidelines for handling chemicals & equipment, disposal of laboratory wastes.
Sampling and sample preparation for chemical analysis.
- Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques – ISterilisation techniques of laboratory
chemicals and glassware. Media preparation, serodiagnosis – antigen,
- Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques – collection, preservation & dispatch of various materials for parasitological examination – Skin scrapings, etc.
- Dairy Management: Importance of Milk – Advantages of Dairy farming important
breeds of cattle & Buffaloes. Important exotic dairy cattle.Importance of cross
breeding. Advantages of cross bred cows and upgrading of buffaloes. Ideal
dairy animals. Dairy Farm practices. Feeding and Management of different
classes of dairy animals. Milking methods. Clean Milk production. Importance of
Colostrum. The housing of dairy animals. Identification of Dairy animals. Package of
practices in calf rearing. Heifer rearing. Management of high yielding cows and
buffaloes. Composition and Chemical properties of milk. Farm records and their
maintenance. Biogas production. Economics of Dairy Farming. Role of Milk cooperatives. Milk Chilling, Pasteurisation in milk – Important products. Marketing
of dairy cattle, milk & milk products, important dairy products.
- Principles of management of Meat animals Importance of meat-producing
animals – sheep, goat, swine, and rabbits.Popular breeds of sheep, goat & swine
and their characters.Breeding.Mating practices, feeding and general
management & guidelines.Care and management of pregnant & lactating
animals.Rearing of lambs, kids, and piglets.The housing of sheep, goat, &
swine. Debugging, docking, castration, vaccination, deworming, deticking in meat
animals – Marketing of Live meat animals – Livestock insurance.
- Livestock Farm Management: Livestock farming vs mixed farming, record keeping, farm inventory marketing of Livestock & Livestock products, distribution channels, organization of cooperative societies.
- Principles of Livestock feeding: Importance of feeding – classification of feeds and fodders – the importance of cultivated fodder & legumes, roughages & concentrates – chaffing of fodder- preparation of concentrate mixture – Formulation of rations- fodder conservation (Hay & Silage making) – common 22 crop residues in animal feeding. Important fodder trees. Animal feeding & drought and natural calamities – storage feeds – Thumb rules for Livestock feeding – Urea treated paddy straw.
- Basics of Pet & Zoo animals management: Common pet animals and their utility, common breeds of dogs, handling & restraining of pet animals Feeding & Management of dogs, important zoo animals – care, management & health cover of zoo animals Vaccination schedule, deworming – administration of medicines in different routes in dogs and cats.
- Avian Hatchery Management: Layout of Hatchery- incubators- setters – Hatchery
incubation – management. Hatching eggs – Collection, selection, and storage –
fumigation – the requirement of incubation – temperature, humidity, ventilation,
turning candling of eggs – sexing, vaccination, grading of chicks, dubbing and
- Poultry Management: Advantages of Poultry farming – present status of poultry
industry – different breeds – the system of poultry rearing – advantages and
disadvantages – poultry farm equipment – breeding management – feeding and
management of different classes of poultry – feed supplements – additives –
mixing of poultry feeds – the measure of sanitation – disinfection and disease
control – Reconstitution of vaccine and their preservation – routes of vaccination
– designing of vaccination program – litter management – handling of eggs.
Farm records – record keeping. Feeding management of other avian species.
Economics of poultry farming ( Layers& Broilers) –Marketing of poultry eggs and
- Basics in Meat production & Handling: Importance of meat yielding animals –
Selection of ideal meat animals – optimum for slaughter – common instruments
used to handle meat animals – dressing percentage- transportation of meat
animals – care during transport – pre-slaughter handling – methods of slaughter
– major cuts and their yields – components of an abattoir – optimum facilities
principles of meat preservation – ageing of differing species of Livestock.
Syllabus for Animal Husbandry Assistant Post: Click Here
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Cut off Marks:
The minimum qualifying marks for a candidate to the selection process are as follows:
|Category Name||Marks Percentage|
|SC, STs, and PHs||30%|
How to Apply for AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants have to open the official site ap.gov.in or gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Open the notification and read it clearly.
- Click on the Application link.
- Enter valid details and upload scanned documents in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to check application form before submitting.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the form.
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant District Wise Vacancies:
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- ANM-Multi Purpose Health Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019
- AP Village Panchayat Secretary Grade V Notification 2019
- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Horticulture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Sericulture MPEO’s
- AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Village Engineering Assistant
- AP Panchyaade Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- AP Village Surveyor Assistant Notification 2019
- AP Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notifications:
- Ward Administrative Secretary Notification
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Notification
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Notification